Nightmares.

Mat gave me his newest hoodie. This has to be my favorite. It has Japanese writing for crying out loud! The sleeve says "Game Theory" and the front says "but hey, that's just a theory a Game Theory." I instantly put it on, then realize that both Mat and Steph haven't spoken to me for a few days.

" I instantly put it on, then realize that both Mat and Steph haven't spoken to me for a few days

I look at my board, something I do when I think. A single thought hit my mind. "What if Purple Guy isn't actually purple? Mat still needs to disprove 'Miketrap' in my opinion. I'll ask him." I think out loud. I walk downstairs, looking for Mat or Steph. I look in every room in the house, except for the recording room. I walk in to see the Candy Costume pacing worriedly. "Candy?! What the heck?! Is anyone in that costume?" I yell, startled. Candy nods no, and takes off her head, revealing nothing but air. She puts it back on. "Candy, do you know where Mat and Steph are? Mat was here just a moment ago..." I mumble. I look at my feet. I sniffle a little bit. I could feel Candy's eye bare into me. "It's my fault isn't it? It's my fault I wasn't with them. It's my fault I didn't talk to them. It's all my fault..." I say. I feel a furry hug and I look at Candy. "Thanks. Now, can you help me look for clues? There has to be one." I mumble. Candy nods and walks to Mat's computer. I walk over the recording couch. I grab my phone and call up Mark. "Hey Y/N! Wassup?" Mark answers. "Mat and Steph are gone and I can't find them. I'm really worried." I say, trying to cover up the fact that I'd been crying. "Wait, what? Their gone? Holy cow is anyone there with you? Also, were you crying?" He asked. "I'm here with the Candy suit that apparently is alive. I've been crying, but can you come over? We need all the help we can get." I ask. "I'll be over in ten." He says, then hangs up. I look around the couch, and underneath it. I look around the shelves and walls, and still find nothing. Candy walks over to me. "I haven't been able to find anything. Sorry Y/N." She said. Her voice was soft, and light. "You have a pretty voice Candy." I said, shocked. She scratched her neck, then I hear a knock at the door. "I'll be right back." I say, and run upstairs. I don't know why I didn't glitch, but I didn't. I answer the door to see Mark in one of his hoodies. "Come on! Candy's downstairs!" I say. He grabs my arm and pulls me close to him. "Are you sure she's safe? I mean, it's a living costume!" He whispers. His chocolate brown eyes were clouded with worry. "I'll be fine. Besides, aren't you the 'King of FNAF?'" I say jokingly. He smiles and follows me downstairs. "Candy! I brought Mark! He's here to help." I call. "That's good! Hey Y/N? Why don't you check their room for clues. Me and Mark will search around down here." Candy suggests. I run upstairs, and quietly walk into their room. I look around. This wasn't supposed to happen! They were supposed to come back and say it was alright! Not this! I look at the bed in horror. On there is Steph and Mat with knives in their hands. They were grinning insanely. Steph jumped off the bed and locked the door. "Steph? Mat? What are you doing?" I ask. Steph walks closer to me, and Mat grabs my shoulders. Steph stabs me and cackles. I let out a scream and then Mat slit my throat. "Mom... Dad... Why?" I say before my world goes dark. I bolt up from my bed to see Mat and Steph are at my side. "Y/N? What's wrong? We could hear you crying from our room." Steph asks, worried. "It's was just a nightmare. I'm fine Steph." I think for a moment. "Shoot. What day is it? My mind went blank." I ask. I look at the clock. 12:47 am. "Since it's past midnight, it's Monday. We'll let you get some sleep. Goodnight kiddo. Love ya." Mat says, and kisses my forehead. Steph pats my shoulder then walks off. I write down the theory I thought of in my dream. "I wonder why I had that kind of dream. Of all the nightmares, that's the one I have." I mumble. I look in my closet, packing my volleyball stuff up. I grab my skin color tights and sleeves. Mat bought them for me to it could be easier to hide my scars. I notice a similar hoodie. It's the one I received in my dream. I doubt Mat's asleep yet. I quietly walk down the hall, and see a figure looking at a window in the hallway. "Hey Y/N. What can I do you for?" He asks. "Oh, Mat. You startled me. Uh... There's a new hoodie in my closet. Did you put it there?" I ask. "The one with Japanese writing? Yeah, I put it there. Can't sleep? I can't blame you. Nightmares are terrible." Mat says. I nod. "Well, why don't we come into your room and talk about it? I don't want to bother Steph." He asks. I grab a flashlight and dimly lit up the hallway. "Sorry. Just wanted to make sure it was you." I say to Mat. We sit on my bed and I tell him about my dream. He shudders at the part when I tell him he slit my throat. "Well, I don't want to keep you up. And one more thing. What if Purple Guy isn't actually purple? Oh, and try and disprove 'Miketrap' for me." I tell him with a sly grin. He chuckles and  walks out. (I redid my 'Game Day' chapter because I found out that episode was free so... Yeah."