No More

I hold my head and lean again the counter. I wipe off my make-up and take out my contacts, and look through the cabinets for some medicine. "Darn it. We're out." I grumble. "Out of what?" I hear Dad ask. I jump in surprise. "Headache medicine. Don't creep up on me!" I say, looking at him over my left shoulder. "Your English teacher emailed me." He says, sitting at the counter. "Did he now? What'd he say?" I ask. "He was telling me about an upcoming project. He has themes for a group of three or four people, and you have to interpret them. He also said that you were the only girl in your group. You can use music if you want, props, costumes, sets, you name it. Your theme is communication and teamwork." He says. "Sweet. Who's in my group?" I ask, still looking for medicine. "Uh, Caleb, Nate, and Hayden." He says. "Alright, Team Theorist. I actually have a group chat with them, since we got along well. I'm thinking Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes. If they agree, I can get AJ to walk me through how to build the bomb prop. I'll have to grab a binder full of papers. I... I can have adults help us right?" I ask. "Yeah. As long as the majority is made by you. Where will you make the set?" He asks. "If one of their parents agree, then we'll do it there. I may know them, but I don't trust them at a YouTuber's house. Do they know about the project?" I ask. "You were the last one in the group emailed." He says. "Sweet. Can you or Mom grab some headache medicine? I'm going to call them in the meantime." I say. Dad nods and heads out, telling Mom. I do a group call, and surprisingly they all pick up. "Hey! Did you hear? We're all in a project together!" I exclaim. "Yeah! Are we able to FaceTime? I feel more comfortable with that?" Hayden asks. "Maybe. Let me see with my Mom. I'll be right back." I say. I knock on their room's door, and she opens it up. "My friend wanna FaceTime so we can talk about a project. Is that alright?" I ask. "Sure! You wanna do your makeup?" She asks. "I'll use the Springtrap head from my cosplay." I answer. I grab it, then answer the FaceTime. "YN, why are you wearing a mask?" Caleb asks. "Because I'm self conscious about my face. Can you hear me okay?" I ask. They say yes, do I continue. "Our theme is communication and teamwork, so I was think maybe some Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes?" I ask. "Yeah! What do you guys think?" Nate asks. The others agree. "Can you guys ask your parents if we can do the project in one of your houses? I may be your friends, but a YouTuber's house is Ca-ray-zee!" I exclaim. They each go on mute and ask their parents. They come back, and Nate says his parents are fine with it. "You'll have to deal with my sister, Riley, though." He laughs. "I'll get a family friend to help me with the bomb prop. Do you know the KTaNE song by Random Encounters?" I ask. "Yeah. Who will work on costumes?" Hayden asks. "Why don't we just buy outfits? Try and do variations of... What's his name's outfit. I'll try Gwen's." I say. They agree. We talk about a few more things, then end the call. I take off the sweaty Springtrap head and call up AJ. "Hey-J! What can I do you for?" He asks. "AJ, it's Y/N. I need your help on a project. You up for it?" I ask. I explain to him what I'm doing, and he tells me a list of supplies I need. He then puts Gwen on the line for what I'd need on costumes. "If you want, you can borrow my helmet. I'll clean it for you." She says. "That'd be great Gwen! I'll come over to work on the prop sometime. Beard Salute!" I say. We both do the Beard Salute, and end the call. Dad comes in and hands me some medicine. "Thanks." I murmur, taking it. "What's the Spring Head doing in here?" He asks, putting the rest in the cupboard. "My friends wanted to FaceTime, so I had to cover my face. Plus, this fits better then the Fred Head." I explain. "Have a list of things you need?" He asks. "Sure do. Called up AJ and Gwen any they told me what I need. Gwen said when I go over there to do the props she'd give me the helmet. Did I miss anything?" I ask. "I don't think so. You wanna play some Custom Night with me before bed?" He asks. "Why not? Let me make one more phone call." I say. I dial Destiny's number, the girl I injured, and she picks up. "Hi, is this Destiny?" I ask. "Yes. Who is this?" She asks. "It's the girl that injured you in the game. I wanted to check up on you." I say. "I can still play luckily. Just have to be careful. Thanks for caring." She says, and hangs up. I sit next to Dad as he starts it up, and I request Jacko- Chica. He smiles and puts the animatronic in. We had also put in Mangle, Nightmare, Baby, and Springtrap. "YN, honey! It's time for-" Mom breaks off as she sees both of us playing. I had the headphone on, so I faintly heard her. Matt looked up, and Mom said something I couldn't catch. I put the headphones around my neck, and look at Dad. "Mom said you can stay up a bit more." He says. "Are we taking video of our project and sending it to our teacher, since the whole burnt down school ordeal?" I ask. "Yep." He answers simply. After a while I retire to bed, setting my phone to be an alarm. Tomorrow was Saturday, and I'm going to visit AJ tomorrow.