YTs React

I was sporting a bunch of Game Theory and Film Theory merch

I was sporting a bunch of Game Theory and Film Theory merch. I walked in, chatting with Dad excitedly. We were both excited, but also nervous, because we didn't know what to expect. We sit in the desk chairs, and I give Dad a pat on the shoulder. "So today we're going to show you a series of videos, and the challenge is to try not to cry while watching them." One of the React people say. We both whine and look at him. "Wether or not you cry we'll have you rate on a scale of one to five based on how emotional you thought it was." We both nod, and Dad looks at me worriedly. "And, we have one more thing for you just in case you need it." Dad gets handed tissues, and he takes a few before puting it between us. "Oh no. Am I going to do and ugly cry?" He asks, smiling. "Probably. You are the emotional one in this family. I bet the videos aren't going to make me cry, but you will." I say, taking a deep breath. We start watching the first video. We both read the audio, and Dad makes the comment of "aww, poor Grandpa." After a while, Dad fans his face a bit and makes an odd breathing noise. I adjust my jacket a bit, and pat him on the shoulder. When we realize the Granddad was alive, Dad makes an 'oohh..' sound, and tries not to cry. The clip ends, and he asks us what we would rate it. "I'll give it a... Three. What about you Y/N?" Dad asks. "I think I agree. A three." I say. We watch the next clip, and instantly dad starts being confused. "Wha- where is this going?" He asks. When the girl sees her dad, my Dad voices my thought. "Firing up the music, it got a little cheesy." He says. When we're asked to rate it, we both agree that it was a one. They start up the next clip. "Oh." I mumble. When the little girl says 'but,' we both say 'oh no' worriedly. We both make sad whining noises, mostly because it affected us personally, with my demons and such.
Dad looks up, refusing to let tears fall. "That was a solid four. No tears. I'm dry." He says, smiling. "I may not be crying, but that was a hard five. We both delt with that, because I lied that I was fine a lot. I'd refuse food, I didn't sleep at all, but I still went through it, because I wanted everyone to be happy." I say. Dad pats me on the shoulder. "I know that was hard for you. At least your good now." He says, smiling. They start the next scene. "Oh no. Wait, wait this is Up!" We both say in dismay. Dad looks up. "Oh it's already welling up. Dammit." He says. "Language." I say. I didn't have any tears in my eyes, but I don't cry in public so... We both say nothing the rest of the video. Dad was crying, and tears on my eyes threatened to fall, but I didn't let them. "That's by far a five." We both says. "I'm so fortunate in my life to have so many people that I love so much. You make sacrifices all the time, and you put off things that you want to do and you put off adventures. And you put it off because the best adventure is being together, and then that person leaves, and..." Dad trails off. I snatch a tissue and hold it up to my face. "Dammit Mat! I knew you were going to make me cry! Wait... Dad I need to talk to you when we're done." I say suddenly.
He just nods, and I wipe his face off with a different tissue. "Why do people smile when they cry?" I ask, realizing while I'm holding back tears I was smiling. After our crying sesh, we answer questions. "So, crying is something that at times, society make you feel bad for doing. Do you think it's okay to show emotion?" The guy asks. I let Dad answer first. "To share those emotional experiences is probably the rost you can be and probably the most vulnerable you can be with someone, and that's not something to be ashamed of." He answers. "You shouldn't feel bad for doing it. Sometimes, what you need is a good cry. To be honest, I thought it would make me look weak, but it just proved I was human." I answer. We do the outro for them real quick, and we walk out of the building. "Is that how you felt when you thought you lost me?" I ask. "What?" He asks, sounded baffled. "Is that how you felt when you thought you lost me. The fact that you'd never get to know me. Was it to much for you to handle?" I ask. "Why are you asking me this
Y/N?" He asks. "Just answer the question." I respond coldly. "Yes. It felt horrible. It felt ten times worse then today." He answers. "When you first told Mom about Mad, did she understand?" I ask. "She was a bit confused, but believed me." He says. "Did she believe you or cared enough about you not to report you?" I ask. I feel the aura change instantly. "I know this isn't my Y/N talking." He says. I can sense that I mentally broke him. "Your right. I'm the thoughts in the back of her mind. The things that keep her up at night. Did you know she actually thinks you don't care about her?" I ask. "But I do. Why else would I adopt you?" He asks. "Pity, curiosity, ignorance, believing that I could fill in the gap I left. There are many things you could have adopted her for." I say, starting to speak in the third person. We walked in silence, and Dad finally said that I should just glitch home. I reluctantly agreed, after giving him a soft apology. I locked the door, and cry softly into my pillow. I hear the front door open, then slam. I hear Mom try and calm him down, then a scream. I glitch into the living room, then run in front of her. Dad had a vase and looked like he was going to smash it. "Have you lost your mind?!" I scream. "No, you have." He says. I grab Mom, glitch her into my room, and look around. "Sorry, when you glitch for the first time it's disorienting. I'm taking you to someone we can trust... Got it!" I say. I'll take her to AJ. I was quick friends with him and Gwen. I grab her hands, and glitch into their living room. Gwen comes in, and looks confused. "How did you...?" She asks. "I'll explain later. If Mat asks where she is, don't tell him she's here. Please." I plead. She nods, and I quickly glitch back to my house. "Hey Mad! Why now of all times? That was bad on your part." I yell. "On the contrary Y/N, it was the only time we could become one with our counterpart. We just had to make sure you broke him." He says. I get an idea. "Why did you kill those kids?" I ask. "What? I-I don't know what your talking about." He stutters. "At Freddy's. You killed them. You did the same to Mike. Your hidden file almost killed Elizabeth. Why?" I say. "T-thats nonsense. I would never do that." He says. I glitch to who knows where, grab the chainsaw prop, and come back. I see two Mats. They each look the same, except for one minor detail. The crazy insane look in the left one's eyes. I tackled the left one, and he gasped. "Y/N get off me! Mad's right there!" He says. "If you really are my Dad then... Who was the friend that he saved from suicide?" I ask. I feel a prick in my neck, and try and fight the liquid. "I think it's about time you slept." He says. My vision gets fuzzy, but I'm still awake. Eventually, I fall asleep.