Something's Not Right

"Yuri was deleted. I'm not Yuri. I'm a cosplayer. Now I'm going to go back on stage. Goodbye." I hiss. I walk past the line and glitch on to the stage. This has to be a dream. There's to many things that are unnatural. I think. I sit next to Mom, twiddling with my thumbs. We finish, and I head backstage, then out into the crowd. Or3o practically tackles me, and I squirm out if her grip. "Hate to cut you off, but I need some fresh air." I say. I walk outside, and see another creator I hadn't met yet, CG5. We exchange a few words, then I head into an alleyway. I hear something crackle, and I turn around. It was a man, with a knife. I unarmed him and out of shock he runs. I hold onto the knife. I close my eyes. To everyone that's ever known me, I'm sorry. I think. I sigh, grip the knife, and plung it twice into my gut, and once into my heart. I fall to the ground, and hear rapid footsteps. This... Isn't real. I'm not in pain. I think. It was my own parents, or my dream parents. "Y/N..." Dad says. "Mat... Steph... Come a bit closer." I gasp. They kneel before me, and a lean forward. I kiss Steph on the forehead, and do the same to Mat. My vision fades, and I feel my eyes dim. "Remember me." I say...

Then I woke up.