Practice and Challenges

I get out of the car, yelling my thanks as Mat drives away. I walk in and see Coach. "Hey Y/N! Everyone's really excited to meet you. Keep in mind though, they think your my age, so this'll be a surprise." She said. I quickly get my kneepads on and walk in with Coach. "Wait, is this Y/N? I wasn't expecting a middle schooler. You sure she can keep up?" One woman asks. "Why don't we hold a two on two and find out?" Coach says. "Alright! Bring it in!" I hear, and run over with Coach. "Page, where's your guest?" The woman, who I believe is Coach's Coach. "She's right here Coach." She says, allowing me to walk up. "You sure she can keep up?" She asks. "Yes, I'm sure. You wanna hold a two on two to prove it?" Coach asks. "Sure. Y/N, today I'm your Coach. You will refer to Page as, well, Page." The Coach says. I nod, glancing at Coa- Page, who a smirking. "Page and Y/N, versus Lizzie and Hindjosa." Coach says. I run into the court, and give a glance at Page, who nods. I give a quick glance with my Septic Eye and then blink. "Do for Hindjosa. Lizzie's a horrible setter, and Hindjosa's passing still needs work." I whisper in her ear. "How do you know who's who?" She asks. "Hindjosa's an author. I read get books." I say, getting into a ready position. Coach jump serves it at Hindjosa. She passes it and Lizzie sets it awkwardly. Stacy jumped up and hit it. "Got it!" I yell, running over near the baseline and pass it. I glitch to the ten foot line. I jump up and hit it. "Nice job Y/N!" Page says. I see that it had hit the court. "How did you get to the ten foot line that fast?" Lizzie asks. "I'm just fast. Don't expect me to do that often." I say. "Oh? Your a Game Theory fan? I am too!" Hindjosa says, noticing my pin. "It's my good luck charm. I usually keep it on my bookbag, but I thought I'd put it on." I say, smiling. "Are you the same Y/N from his video, the one that came up with his newest Five Nights theory?" She asks. "Nah. It's just a coincidence." I say.

We continued with practices, and Lizzie went one on one with me so I could learn to dive properly

We continued with practices, and Lizzie went one on one with me so I could learn to dive properly. I got it down quickly, and went back to passing drills. "Work on your Hits!
Y/N, come onto the other court so I can see your Hits up close." Coach says. I run onto the other Court. I approach and hit. "Hey Y/N?" Coach asks. "Yes ma'am?" I respond while hitting. "Why do play volleyball?" She asks. I freeze. "Volleyball's my safe space. The one thing I can come to after a hard day." I responded.

-After Practice-

I walk out and call Mat to pick me up. He'll be about forty minutes so I take out a book and a notepad. Hindjosa and Lizzie sit beside me. "Hey Hindjosa. Lizzie. What can I do you for?" I ask. "Watcha reading? Is it a book by Your Truly?" Hindjosa asks. "Sorry, it's not. It's a Five Nights book." I say, giving a small chuckle. "What's the notepad for?" Lizzie asks. "I come up with my own theories. I'm also been assigned by my father to take notes on the book." I say. "The only person that needs to read and take notes on THAT book is MatPat." Hindjosa says. "Maybe he needs some help. Besides, I've been helping him out on slot of things. Didn't you see the Five Nights Game Lab?" I ask. "No, I didn't. Should I watch it?" She asks. "Yeah. You too Lizzie." I say, getting up. "Who's your favorite animatronic?" I ask. "Hmmm... The mini funtime Freddy without the puppet. What was he called..." Hindjosa murmurs. "I think you mean 'Helpy?'" I say, laughing a bit. "Yeah! How bout' you Liz?" She asks. "Arrr. Ye win some Ye loose some." She says like a pirate. "Foxy?" Hindjosa asks. "Since when has regular old Foxy spoken? It's Rockstar Foxy!!!" I say. I see Mat pull up. "Bye guys!!! See you later!" I say, getting in the car. "Have fun?" He asks. "Yeah. Worn out too. Think I'll be taking notes and drawing the rest if the night." I say, sighing. "Well, we did want to play a board game, but we'll wait til tomorrow." He says. I just nod and look out the window. I look on my WattPad app and browse around a bit. "Watcha reading?" He asks. "Keep your eyes on the road!!!" I say, laughing. We get home and I stumble to my room. I go to my computer, taking out my book, notepad, and a few pencils. I start doodling on my computer, since I'm a bigger fan of digital art. When it was time for bed, I had made it halfway through the book and had finished the drawing I was doing. I wasn't hungry for dinner, so I just stay shut up in my room. (Credit to the original artist who's name I do not know.)

I get ready for bed and walk back to my room from the bathroom

I get ready for bed and walk back to my room from the bathroom. Mat was waiting in my room. "Can I help you?" I say. "How's notes?" He asks. "Good. Glad way through and a distraction drawing finished." I say. "Ah. You always have a new piece of art at the end of the day. Either that, or you were humming all day." He says. I pull it up on my desktop. "Wow. I'm making that my screensaver. Can you email the link to me?" He asks. I do so quickly and he leaves. "Goodnight kiddo. Love ya." He says, closing the door. "Love you too. See you in the morning." I say. It's the first time I've EVER responded to the phrase 'I love you.'