Sets and Preforming

We walk in, and I look around. "You're doing well you guys. Is this like a playroom or get together room? I mean, assuming that there's already tables, a couch, an office chair with a computer at the desk, not to mention a podium!" I say, admiring their work. "Thanks. It is a get together room."

-after working on the set for about an hour and a half-

We all get a text message from our phones. "We need to get to the school?! What for?" Caleb asks. "Gwen, stay here. You guys, go get there. I'll be there when you arrive." They say. They leave, and I glitch out. I see the principal, and run to him. "What's going on? Why do we need to be here?" I ask. "Wait what? I was told to come here just like you. Who has access to all of our phones?" He asks. Anti maybe? I small voice in the back of my mind says. "We can't message everyone fast enough to not come if it's a threat." He says worriedly. "Stay here. I'll scout and see if I can see anyone. If there's a threat I'll send them off." I say. I do a quick sweep of the perimeter, and when I return, I see the principal unconscious and the students huddled. I scout the area with my septic eye, and see the head honcho. "Hey! Over here!" I shout. He turns to me, and points his gun. "Not a step closer or I'll shoot." He snarls. "Don't shoot and I don't snap your neck." I snarl back. I feel a sudden shock, and fall to the ground. It wasn't a tazer though. I stand back up, and hear some gasps. I look at my hands, and see then grayed out, and glitching a bit. "Listen here buddy. Put your gun down, I'm going to tie you up, and call the police." I snarl. My voice echoed unnaturally through the air, and out of shock, he dropped the weapon. I walk closer to him, turn him around, and tie his wrists with the tie that was now around my neck. I feel the shocking sensation again, and grab my phone. "911, what's your emergency?" The operator says. "Hi. We had a mass shooter lure students to the burned down school. He been taken care of by a friend, but we might need an ambulance, and we need him taken away." I respond. "Who took care of him? And what do you mean by that?" The operator asks. "He's tied up and his weapon is out of reach. As for who, let's call her... Diana." I say. I had to think of a female name, because you could tell the voice was female. "May I speak with Diana?" She asks. "She left before I called 911. Something about not wanting to be a hero." I say. I answer more questions, then hang up when were finished. I walk over to Mr Cavanaugh as he starts to wake up. "Are you alright?" I ask, kneeling. "H-he's tied up. What happened?" He asks. "I took control of the situation. Now, just about every student is here. Why don't we give them a show?" I ask. "Your voice cracked a bit there. But sure." He says. "Everyone take a seat! You came here for a show and we'll deliver!" I say. "Guess their doing a show." I mumble, realizing it was Natemare talking. I see them appear, and sit in the audience. "Hello there. Anyone excited?" Dark asks. He gets some cheers. Since I was in the back, I stood up, and stepped back a bit. "Well then. Let's get right to it." Natemare says. I beat starts, and I widen my eyes as I recognize the song.

"That's right I've heard the story over and over again
Gee, it's swell to finally meet her other friends"

As he sings he points at me, and everyone turns to me.

"That's right I heard the story, don't really like how it ends
Gee, it's swell to finally meet her other friends"

Mad continues, gesturing to me. I feel some kind of force move me to the front. They disappear, and I turn around, facing the crowd.

"What did she say about me? What did she say?
What did you do without me? What did you do?
Did you play games without me? What did you play?
Did you think all this time I wouldn't find out about you?"

I shake my head, and take over, giving me a massive headache.

"That's right I heard the story over and over again
Gee, it's swell to finally meet her other friends"

They take back control, and I can't stop them. My only hope that Mark or Nate or Matt somehow come by. Mad starts singing, then him and Mare, then those two and Anti, then all of them.

"Who am I? Who am I? What are you even saying?
I'm the looser of the game you didn't know you were playing!
Let's play another game this time I've  got to win
Lives on the line
Winner takes all
Ready or not
Let's begin!"

I take control again, and continue, realizing their letting me take control. Their preforming because that's what they were made to do in the first place. To preform. I smirk.

"That's right I've heard the story over and over again
Gee, it's swell to finally beat her other friends
Oh that's right I heard the story, don't really like how it ends.
Gee it's swell to finally beat her other
Other
Other friends!"

I bow and get a an applause. "I have one more thing to say. Quick Acapella for you guys.
And we'll pretend, we'll just pretend
Pretend that day would never end
I'll make believe that you can see everything they did to me.
That lyric means something. Something greater than anything else. If anyone remembers that lockdown, I want all of you to know something. I was altered that day. Taken over by the greater forces you just saw stand before you. I've been wanting to tell you all for a while, but didn't see a good time. Thank you." I say. I walk back to the sets with Caleb, Nate, and Hayden, chatting and having a good laugh. "How did you guys do the echo?" Caleb asks. "We put a voice changer in his mic." I answer.