Halloween

It had been a month since a told Justine about almost everything. We were going to Universal Studios Hollywood for Halloween. It was the weekend, and I had my jacket on. "Ready Y/N?" She asks. "Yeah! Bet I'm going to be the bravest!" I say, laughing. We get in the car with Chris and Jason. We chat all along the way, and when we get there, we make everything's ready. We do the intro, explain what we're doing, and go to the haunted house. Long story short, Mat and Steph hid behind me while I remained calm. "I'll protect you guys from the demogorgon, alright?" I say. We go to the theater area, and Matt and Steph dance while some actors jumpscare them. "Let me try dancing with Y/N. Let see if they'll jumpscare us then." Mat says, taking my hand as I protest. We dance around. "What if I dance with one if the actors?" I ask, pulling away from Mat, smirking. "Go ahead and try. Go with wolf man over there." He says, returning my smirk. I walk over to him. "Excuse me?" I ask him loudly. He turns around, and I see his costume. "May I have this dance?" I ask, bowing and raising my hand for him to grab. To be honest, I didn't think he'd accept, but he did. We danced around, most people stopping and taking video. He twirls me, and does other tricks with me. At this point even the workers are watching. We finish, and bow to each other. Everyone claps, including the workers, and I decide to do something funny. I walk in the opposite direction if Mat and Steph, hide, then glitch behind them. "Rah!!!" I yell, startling everyone around us. "What.. you went over there.. huh?" Someone stutters. "I ran over here. Might as well scare two if my all time favorite YouTubers! Come on, I'll show you to the demogorgon spot." I say to Mat. He nods and he and Steph follow me. Some demon dude scares Mat as Steph compliments a woman's mask. We run out, and I see the demon dude out if the corner of my eye. "Mat, look out!" I yell. He turns around and gets jumpscared by the actor. "Let's hurry before we get jumpscared again!" I say, and we race over to the Stranger Things spot. "I win!" Steph says as we catch up with her. "I could've totally made it here. Y/N was dragging behind and I wanted to make sure she didn't get lost." He lies. "I could've gotten over here easily if I'd gotten lost. Plus, I was in front of you the entire time!" I say. I hear a soft voice whisper in my ear.  "I guess our promises aren't to be kept, huh Matthew?" I hear. "Did any of you hear that?" I ask. "Hear what?" Mat asks. "It's nothing. I'm just hearing things." I assure them. They nod, and we walk. We go through the Stranger Things haunted house, and again, Matt and Steph hid behind me. "You guys are big babies!" I yell, laughing. When we see Hopper, Mat asks for his gun as we rush by. We got out, and both Mat and Steph fell to the ground. "Do I need to carry you guys?" I ask jokingly. "Please." Mat gasps. "Your going... To... Crush her... Mat." Steph gasps. "No he's not. C'mere Mat." I say, crouching so he can get on my back. He gets on Andi stand up, easily holding Mat on my back. "Y'know, if Mat doesn't mind having you on his back, I can carry both of you." I say. "I wanna see that." Jason says, smiling. "Of course I don't mind, but there's no way your that strong." Mat says. "You underestimate me. Hold on tight, I'm going to crouch so Steph can get on." I say, slowly getting down. To be honest, May felt as light as a feather. Probably because of Dark, but anywho. Steph slowly gets on Mats back, and I fell Dark focus all his strength to my top half, and someone else, probably Natemare, focus his strength in my legs. I walk in the theatre area again, and everyone stares. "She's a girl of many feats! First she can dance with monsters, and now she can carry her friends without a problem!" Someone yells. "Alright. I've carried you guys halfway across the park. Get off." I say as Mat groans and Steph hops off. "Did you get comfy? Don't forget, I had to fill in for you in Everlock until you returned. Do you know how hard it is to put up with Joey?" I ask. "He's difficult. Can you still carry me though? Please?" He asks. "Ugh. Fine Mat. I'll carry you to the car, then you can nap all you want in the backseat. Deal?" I ask. "Deal. Say, I hear season four is going to be an All Stars season. Maybe we'll be there." Mat says. "If you say I got to put up with Nikita again there will be problems." I say as we walk out if the park. "It's a possibility. We're SAE members now, remember? And when the Carnival Master died, your curse of being a Spirit Guide was lifted." He rambles. "I know. I was there. Did you see Safiya though? She hid behind the camera people! It was great!" I say, laughing as we get into the car. This time Steph driving, Jason in the passenger seat, Chris in the third row of seats, and me and Mat in the second row. Mat fell asleep, using my thigh as a pillow, and I look at the stars. Everyone except Steph and I are asleep. "What's on your mind YN? Your the only one not asleep back there." Steph says quietly, so we wouldn't wake anyone. "It's nothing important. I'm just... I don't really know how to explain it." I say. "What do you mean?" She asks. "Let's just focus on the road, if you don't mind." I respond, looking at Mat's head in my lap and brushing the hair from his face.