Charity Livestream

I cough. "Your still sick? Darn. We can't really take care of you, since we have the all day charity livestream. Sorry kiddo." Dad apologizes. It had been a few weeks since I turned in the KTaNE project, and I had been sick for two days now. They didn't know about the Ego incident, and I didn't plan on telling them. "It's fine. I'll just stay here. I'll watch the stream from afar." I answer, holding back a coughing fit. "Mat, she's not contagious. Let's just have her wear a mask, and pop up when need be." Steph responds. "Sounds good. Are you up for dressing up if we reach that milestone? We've got a Monika outfit for you if you are." Dad asks. "That's fine." I respond.

-After a quick drive to the GTLive studio-

I put on my mask, and sit in the directors chair they had set up for me. After a few hours of me watching them do stuff or looking at my phone, Jason tells me I need to get into the Monika outfit. I quickly get changed in the bathroom, and put my mask back on. I call Mom in, and she helps me with the wig. I look in the mirror, smiling as I put my contacts in.

We both return to the stream, Dad wearing a Freddy Onesie and Mom a Sylveon one

We both return to the stream, Dad wearing a Freddy Onesie and Mom a Sylveon one. "If your wondering where Monika is, she's behind the camera." Mom says, looking at the chat. "The chat wants to see her. Guys, she's sick. I don't think-" Dad starts. "It's fine MattyPatty. If they want to see me they can." I say, doing Monika's voice that speaks at the end of the game. I step behind the couches and look at the camera. "That is scarily accurate." Dad comments. I smile nervously, deciding to put on an act. "I don't know w-what you m-mean MattyPatty." I say, making myself glitch. Ro and Mike, who were now on the couch, jump back in shock. "Hehehe! I'm glad you all d-decided to join the stream!" I say, glitching some more. Mom looks back at the chat. "All the comments right now are asking how your glitching. Oh! Here's a different one. Did anyone see a flash of Yuri and Sayori when Monika glitched? Did you guys see anything? I didn't." Mom says. "Why would you see them? Well, I'll leave you all be. Have fun you guys!" I says, walking away. I sit in the chair, drinking some tea after I take of the Monika wig. I hear a crash, and we all turn to the door. "I'll check it out." I say, walking out. "Hello? Anyone here?" I ask. "...Yes, I'm here. Oof! I fell into some boxes. Ehehehe!" A familiar voice says. "Sayori? How is that possible?" I ask. I see the familiar figure walk out from the boxes. "Let me help you with those boxes. How are you even here?" I ask, picking up some boxes. "When Monika deleted me, I used a monitor to get out as she deleted me. I believe he went by GTLive or something like that."  She says, kneeling down to grab some boxes. "That's just one of their properties of sorts. We shouldn't interrupt them though. Hmm." I say. "What are you thinking ab- whoa! Your in our uniform!" She says, looking at me. "Yeah. Oh, Sayori, you've got some dirt on your face." I say. I give her a cloth I had and she wipes off her face. I put up the rest of the boxes while talking to Sayori. I hear the familiar voice of our guests Nate and The Completionist, Jirard. "Hide Sayori!" I hiss. She jumps to the side just as they both turn the corner. "YN! You're suck you shouldn't be lifting boxes." Nate says. I shrug and put away the last box. "They just fell. What's up?" I ask. "We just got here. On our way to the studio." Jirard says. "I've got another guest that just came out. You can come out." I say. Sayori comes out and smiles sheepishly. "Uh, hello!" She says. "Hey. Are you a cosplayer to? YN has the same outfit." Nate asks curiously. "Yep! She's dressing up as Sayori. Now, we need to stay in character, so call us by our cosplay names." I answer. We walk in, and Nate and Jirard walk to the back with our other guests. I put the Monika wig back on. "Oh! Monika you're back!" Ro says. "How are the cookies? Sayori don't eat them their disgusting." I say, mumbling the last part. "Rosanna is having some bad luck." Dad answers, not looking up. "Eh! I wanna be on camera!" Sayori whines quietly. "Calm down. They've recorded a playthrough of Doki Doki. You've been seen on stream." I answer. She pouts and I sigh. "No Sayori." I say. She leaves a few hours later to who knows where, and after a few more hours, we finish the stream. "We will be a Vidcon! There's a poll below on who our daughter, YN, should dress up as, Yuri, Mangle, Daisy, or a Pokemon trainer." He says, then does his outro. We drive back, me still in the Monika outfit because I was too lazy to change. "Who are you hoping to dress up as?" Mom asks, breaking the silence. "Mangle would be cool." I mumble. "What's wrong kiddo? Even for being sick, you sound so pitiful. No offense." Dad says. "None taken. Just not feeling well. I really shouldn't of gone out today." I say. We get home, and I walk upstairs, head to my room to lay down. "Hey, you feeling okay?" Mom asks, peeking through the cracked door. "No..." I mumble, refusing to look her way. She comes in and sits on the bed. "Why don't you tell me what's wrong?" She asks, brushing the hair from my eyes. "It's nothing. I just feel so weak. Like I could collapse at any moment." I answer quietly. She puts her hand on my forehead and slowly draws it away. "Your still warm. I'll go see if we have any medicine in the cupboard.