Career day

"Maybe tomorrow?" Steph said. It's been a week, and I still haven't made and friends. Today, we stay in our first bell all day to see what our classmates' parents do. I arrive at school. There are a few parents here. One I think is a doctor and the other is a police officer. I take a seat at my desk and Mrs. Palos comes up to me. "Where's your dad?" She asked. "He's on his way. I'm a bit worried how everyone will react though." I said. Mat sneaks in and quietly sits down next to me. "Mrs Palos, I'd like you to meet my dad, Mathew Patrick." I whisper so no one else can hear. She nodded and walked to her desk. "Alright everyone! Take your seats. Parents, you may sit beside your student. First up, I'd like our newest student to introduce her father." She said. I walked up, and so did Mat. "Hi everyone! Now, my father and my mother are wonderful parents. But, their also wonderful Theorists." I said. A few kids head perked up, interested. "Now, lately I've been wear a lot of Game Theory merch. That was a hint. Everyone, I'd like to introduce you to my father, Mathew Patrick, aka MatPat on YouTube." I said. "Thanks kiddo. My name is Mathew. My YouTube channels, The Game Theorists, Film Theory, and GTLive are some you may know. Does anyone have any questions?" Mat said. Some kids raised their hands. He pointed to one classmate, Caleb, who I knew for a fact was a Game Theory fan. "I've looked at all your videos. How come you never mentioned a daughter?" He asked. Mat stiffened. "That's a bit of a long story. If you'd like to hear it I'll tell it during homeroom tomorrow." I said, answering for him. Mat gave me a 'thank you that kinda freaked me out' look. Caleb just nodded. We answered a lot more questions, then sat back down. We listened to others talk about their jobs. Thirty minutes before school ended, parents need to leave so we could speak with others without parents. Quite a few kids crowded around me. "Yes? What can I do you for?" I ask, my voice flat with boredom. "What's it like living with a YouTuber?" One of them asked. "It's the same as every family. Just, stay quiet when their recording." I say. "Do you help with the theories?" Caleb asked. "No. But I do have a massive Theorist Board with yarn and writings and all that." I answered. They all walked off, and I'm guessing because Mrs Palos shooed them away. She sat next to me. "If you ever get a fan club, say the word and I'll take it down. Same with them annoying you. I'll make sure the rest of your teachers know about it, alright?" She said. "Thanks." I said. The bell rang and I walked out. I opened my locker and grabbed my stuff. I get shoved in my locker and whoever did it slammed the door. "Mrs Palos! Help!" I yell. I hear rapid footsteps. "Where are you Y/N?" She asked. "I'm in my locker. Some kid shoved me in here. Can you get me out?" I ask. "Yes. What's your combination?" She asked. "45, 12, 16." I answer. I hear it open and I see light. "Thank you." I say. "No problem. You aren't injured, are you?" She asked. "No. I'm fine. Thanks." I walk out to see MatPat talking with our principal, Mr. Cavanaugh. He glaces over. "Y/N! Your alright!" He said. I walk over. "The young lady that shoved you into your locker is suspended. I was just telling your father what happened, since he was waiting for you. By the way, how did you get out?" He told me. "Mrs Palos helped me. I told her my combination and she opened it." I said. He nodded. "I'll leave you be, Mr. Patrick. Have a good day." Mat quickly responded, "please, call me Mat or Mathew." He said politely. We went home. "Hey Mat. What took so long?" Steph said. "Some girl stuffed Y/N in her locker. The girl got suspended, and Y/N said she was alright." Mat explained. I went upstairs, and locked myself in my room. I didn't have any homework, so that was good. I look at my Theory Board and hear a knock on the door. "It's Steph." I hear. "Please. Go away. I don't want to talk about it." I say quietly. "C'mon. Mat went out so it's just you and me. After we eat do you want to play a game or something?" Steph said. "Alright. What's Mat get?" I ask, sitting by the door. Steph was doing the same. "KFC. What game do you want to play?" She asked. "You choose, as long as it has no jumpscares I'm good." I say.

-Steph's POV-

Dang it. I wanted her to play Five Nights to be completely honest. "Can we please play Five Nights?" I ask. "Fine. Geez your just as persistent as Foxy trying to get into the office." I hear her say, laughter in her voice. I hear the door open. "I'm home!" I hear Mat say. Y/N opened her door and walked downstairs. Mat stops me. "Steph... Something happened while I was out." He shows me his arm that has a black puncture wound from what looked like could've been a syringe. "MadPat?" I asked quietly. He nodded. "Keep her safe. Please." He whispered. (Yes I'm throwing MadPat into this! Don't judge me!) Y/N looked at Mat. "What's wrong with your eye?" She asked. I looked at his eyes. I couldn't see anything wrong. "What's wrong with my eye?" Mat questioned. "It's all black with white- no... No no no! He found me!" Y/N suddenly screamed. She looked at Mat. "Show me your arm." She demanded. Mat looked confused. "Show me where he injected you." She explained. Mat showed her his arm. "Why did it have to be black? Any color but black!" She whined. She looked at us. "MadPat right?" She asked. We nodded. She sighed.

-MadPat's POV-

My plan worked. Once I can inject her our plan can finally come together! Darkiplier, Natemare, AntiSepticEye, and I will meet up tomorrow, and I'll bring our little lab rat.

-MatPat's POV-

We ate in silence. Afterwards we played FNAF VR. Y/N sang in frustration. "Hi kids! Do you like violence? Do you want me to grab a spare bear suit and stuff you inside it?!" She sang, gritting her teeth.