VidCon

I get ready in the Yuri costume. "People like Doki Doki way to much." I mumble as Mom helps me with the wig. "Well, maybe there will be some other Doki Doki girls there." She says. I shrug as she puts in the hair clip. I put in the contacts and grab a blank notebook. I quick right down one of Yuri's poems and take the notebook with me. We enter, me grabbing my pass. "We'll call you 10 minutes before our panel, since we have a bit of a surprise for the guests." Dad says. I nod and start walking around. I looked into my phone, seeing that I looked almost unidentifiable. I bump into somebody, and we both fall. "Sorry, sorry!" We both exclaim. I grab the strangers things and look up to see Or3o of all people. "Here's your things Or3o." I say, smiling a bit. "Thanks. Wanna grab a quick picture before I head to my panel?" She asks. I nod and we take a quick selfie. "That's a great look on you. Say, do you want to head to my panel with me? After me it's the Game Theorists with a special guest, which I do plan on watching. *Gasp!* You could sit next to me!" She says, grabbing my wrist. "Or3o, I'll watch the panel from the audience. I do, however, have to leave to meet up with a friend after your panel." I lie. "Aw. Front row?" She asks, letting go of my wrist. "Front row." I assure her. We both walk to the panel and I sit in the front row. "Now, I'll be singing Doki Doki Forever with a few friends. C'mon out guys!" She says. Women I recognize as Rachie and Chi-Chi come out on stage. "Wait, where's Kathy? Don't tell me she's late." Or3o says. "She couldn't make it. Are there any Yuri fans in the audience?" Chi-Chi says. I cheer quietly, and Chi-Chi looks at me questioningly. I nod no, and she smirks. "Your the only actual Yuri in here. Why don't you come on stage. Give me a reason." She says jokingly. "I can't sing!" I yell. They end up picking another person in the audience, and I sing softly to myself as they preform. They finish, and I get up and leave the room. I sneak backstage and help the next Panel get ready. "We do have a bit of a surprise for you all. Since FNAF lost by only three percent in the poll, we're going to have some recognition to it." Dad says. I walk out, and lock eyes with Or3o. She looks more confused than anything. I grab a microphone and the music starts playing. I don't realize I'm glitching until Dad gives it a 'cut it out' motion. I try, but I can't stop it, so I mouth 'I can't.' I hear my que, and start singing.

"No way
We're not talking this through
You tricked me
And you tricked my friends too
Your purple uniform means bad
You took away the life I had
And now I wear a bib that says "Let's Eat"
I'll make some noise with pots and pans
I'll use my endoskeleton to
Make you never wanna come back again
But if you do
We'll get revenge and see how you
Like being stuffed into
An animatronic golden suit

Let's see how you would like it
It's like it's meant to be
Let's see how you would like it
It's like it's meant to be
Let's see how you would like it
It's like it's meant to be
Let's see how you would like it
'Cause my phantom's hungry!

C-H-I-C-A
I'm never gonna go away
I look through your right window
Yellow's all your gonna see today
I'm a chicken with a nasty bite
I'm a girl with an appetite
The other one is just some party girl
I've got more fight, just ask the world

Oh, no
There's a new guard in town
Let's warn him
He really needs to get out
The place is gonna catch on fire
Don't have the time for a new hire
'Cause this is between him and us
Hallucinate I scream at you
You really don't know what to do
It mean you gotta run before
You know who gets you
But if he does
We'll get revenge and burn
This building to the ground
I'd like one last cupcake
Before we all go down
I really want to be with all my friends, set free
I'm getting so tired of being hungry!

C-H-I-C-A
I'm never gonna go away
I look through your right window
Yellow's all your gonna see today
I'm a chicken with a nasty bite
I'm a girl with an appetite
The other one is just some party girl
I've got more fight, just ask the world

Oh, no
Oh, no
Oh, no
Oh, no..."

The crowd goes wild, and again I lock eyes with Or3o. She looks surprised, but still confused. "Now we will do a quick Q&A. Do you guys want Yuri to stay or..." Mom says. The crowd cheers, and some stagehands set up a mic on the floor. "If someone else asked a question you wanted to ask, try thinking if another one." Dad says.
The first to bolt to the microphone is Or3o. "Hi! Okay, how is Yuri glitching like that?" She asks. I tilt my head. "I'm glitching? Maybe it's a trick of your eyes." I say. "Hey Yuri!!!" Someone says in the back. Wait, that sounded like... I look up and my eyes widen. "You're going to have to wait you're turn Monika." I say calmly. "Don't make me delete your file. Come down here! You don't like it on stage!" She says. "Y-you don't know that. Let us continue, and I'll talk to you later, okay?" I say. "Yuri, go ahead and talk to them, then come back on stage." Mom says. I nod and jump of stage, making sure my skirt stays down. I run over to them, and see all of them. "You didn't tell me you made it out of the monitor!" Monika whispers.