Part-2

Time was passing by fastly.Annika had moved on successfully.She cursed Shivaay Singh Oberoi and his fake love.She had immersed herself in her studies fully.Her main goal was to achieve her aim,to become proud of her parents and she was working day in and day out to acquire it.She had sewed her broken heart and moved on in such a way that no one can recognize that she is the same girl who was broken down beyond limits.
She had registered her mother's words like a medicine in her mind.

After three years :

She was in her fourth year now..An alliance also came for her but she left all her decesion on her mother.Avantika also said that she will wait till she completes her five years.

Annika was standing near the window,staring at the moon.She used to make herself busy so that she won't remember him ever.But at the end,She was a human who had some emotions.But now the difference was that,she never cried in front of anyone.She will lock herself somewhere and curse herself for getting be a puppet of someone.
Her eyes were teary when she was looking at the moon.

"He would have moved on so easily?"she thought as she wiped her tears.

" Huhh,impossible !!I curse you Shivaay Singh Oberoi.I curse you that you would have never forget me.Itni assani se toh tum bhi nhi bhulo ge mujay." She shook her head angrily..

Tu roz uth kr roya karay, chandni raton mai

khuda karay tera meray bina,jee
na lagay.

She was lost in her thoughts when Avantika came in her room.

"Annika,beta you did'nt sleep yet?" she asked approaching her.

"Just going to bed." She smiled looking at her.

"I came here to tell you,We are going to Oberoi Mansion for some days.Your Dadaji has especially called you." She said meekly.

"Ok,I will do packing." said Annika without hesitation.

Avantika sighed seeing her calm.She thought that she may react.

"Won't you ask the reason?"

"Hmm,why?" she asked.

"Omri's marriage has been fixed." She informed and Annika looked at her with pleasant smile.

"Wow,Om and Gauri.Nice couple." She said smilingly.

Just like Annika is cousin of Om,in the same way,Gauri is cousin of Shivaay.

"Okay,now you should sleep.Hn." She kissed on her forehead.Annika nodded and Avantika left from there.

Annika moved towards her bed.

**

On the other hand,After that day,Om was so angry on Shivaay that he don't even look at him forget talking.Shivaay was guilty but again his so called ego always restrained him to confess his mistake.

Had he really moved on?No,he got badly stucked in her love.He was so blind in his revenge that he did'nt realize that Annika had become his addiction.And the addiction was killing his soul.He did'nt love her but got obsessed with her.He tried each tactic to get rid of her thoughts,but  could'nt forget her ever.He got obsessed with her but was not ready to accept it.Again,his ego was coming in between his love.

He was sitting in the terace of his room,smoking the ciggerette.Within three years,he got addicted to smoking too.It gives him an unknown peace.Whenever he used to get frustrate of Annika's thoughts he will smoke.And smoke for hours.And it was best punishment for him for breaking the heart of an innocent soul.In these three years,he never slept peacefully even for a single night.