Part-11

Next morning at 11:00 a.m.

Annika was sitting in the living room when Shivaay came out of the room after getting freshen up.

He came to her and sat beside making her stunned. She scooted away from him fidgeting with her fingers. Shivaay looked at her.

"Annika I-- before he can speak she cut him off.

"I'm sorry. " she quickly apologized looking down as if she had done a crime.

" I'm sorry too. " he whispered looking at her.

She looked up at him in astonishment. He was apologising from him. But for what ?

"For ? " she questioned.

" Fo..r for everything. " he looked down.

" I know sorry is small word for what I did. But I'm sorry for my mistake. " he continued.

"Mistake or mistakes ? " she raised her eyebrows.

" I'm guilty for everything, for hurting you , for breaking you. I was fooling myself. I'm sorry Annika. " he looked down again.

"What I won't accept ur sorry ? " she asked.

" You were also at fault. " he looked at her.

"Means ? " she asked confused.

" Accept my sorry I will do yours. " he replied.

She looked at him sighing. What kind  of apology was that ? Was he fooling her that you accept my apology , I will do yours ? Was it kind of deal for him? She stood up abruptly.

" So you will forgive me only if I will accept your sorry ? Shivaay Is it a deal for you ? Sorry , but I won't accept ur sorry. You wanna punish me then do. Hurt me again, beat me, slapp me twice but I won't accept ur sorry." she said and Shivaay looked at her fisting his palm.

"Youuuu. " he shouted.

"What me? Haan. Are you really guilty or ur just satifying yourself. " she asked." If I have done a mistake I can bear punishment too. Beat me or do 'whatever' you want to do with me.I won't  say anything. " she said in a go but bit her tongue quickly realizing what she just said.

Shivaay looked at her interestingly and moved forward making her step back. He knew that she was' nt saying it by heart.

" haha, darling. Think before speaking. " he said laughing and pulled her to his chest making her breath hitched.

" look at ur condition Annika. Your breath got uneven then why you wanna trouble yourself more ? "He whispered in her ear huskily.

" I..i won't forgive you. " she said tilting her head.

" Why Annika ? You are toh kind hearted na. " he whispered making her weak in his arms.

She pushed him away.

"Not this time Shivaay. You were  the reason of my sorrows and pain. I can't forgive you. " she nodded her head in no.

Shivaay held her hand.

"You can't forgive me ? " he whispered looking into her eyes.

"NO. " She said sternly.

"Fine. Get ready for punishment too. " he whispered and she looked at him widening her eyes.

" wh..ich punishment. " she asked stammering.

"That punishment which you have decided for yourself ,darling. " he focused on her lips making her breath hitched.

He moved forward and picked her up in bridal style making her shocked.

"I..i. " she opened her mouth to speak something but remained silent as he  headed towards their bedroom.