Part-14

Dada jaan allowed Kamini to stay at Oberoi Mansion for some days because she was continously asking for forgiveness and let her stay there. From her only, Shivaay had came to know that Daksh had been sent to jail after that night.

He was angry now because he wanted to teach good lesson to that bastard. However , he thought to wait until Daksh don't come out. He will soon meet him.😎

When Shivaay protested against her stay in Oberoi Mansion , Dada jaan calmed him down by saying that it's matter of just few days. Shivaay also did'nt speak then.

At night :

Annika was making bed when Shivaay came out of dressing room holding a shopping bag in his hand. It was one of the London' brands

He goes to her and forwarded it to her.

" What's this ? " she asked.

" Open it. " he looked at her

Annika opened the shopping bag. A dress was wrapped neatly in the box. It was a white western styled short froq. She looked at Shivaay.

" For you. " He whispered smilingly.

" But I don't wear such dresses. " she told.

" I know. " he nodded. " But you can wear it in front of me in this room. " he moved closer to her making her look down.

"I..I can't wear in front of anyone. " she said nervously. She can't even move from there because there was bed behind her.

Shivaay brought his face closer to her making her breath uneven.

" Don't worry. I'm not saying to wear it right now. Wear it when you will feel like. When you will forgive me whol heartedly. When your heart starts beating for me. " he was whispering in her ear making her breath heavily.

Her heart beated wildly against her chest. She stumbled and lost her balance. Before she can hit the bed, Shivaay pulled her back to his chest. He snaked her round her back.

" Be careful Mrs. " He said teasingly. Her gaze was on floor.

" Leav..e me plea..se. " she tried to come out of his hold.

Shivaay released her smilingly. She quickly picked the shopping bag and rushed to dressing room.

Shivaay smiled like an idiot. Because gradually she was melting. Whenever he comes closer to her now, she will feel nervous and she stammers while talking instead of pouncing upon on him lika a lioness. He moved towards his side of bed rubbing the back of his neck.

**
Fari's marriage was in next four days. It was decided that Shivaay will join Annika on Baraat day. Whereas, Omri and Rudra will come at reception on insistance of Fari. Then they will return home together on the day of reception. Annika's shopping was complete, only Mehendi function' dress was left. But she had'nt money. She became worried.

Should she take money from Shivaay ? She thought.

" No way. " she shrugged.

" Why should I spread my hand in front of him ? " she shook her head.

Since marriage she had a lot of money and she was using that only. Besides , her husband also used to keep money in her closet secretly. Unfortunately , he had forgotten this time.

She once again check her bag but their was' nt even a single penny. She sighed. Her sight fell on the ring gifted by her besties. An idea came across her mind. But it was gifted by her friends she thought sadly. But only friends help in hard times, she assured herself and quickly got ready before Shivaay came back home.