Part-16

Next morning

When she woke up , her left side was empty. She heard splashing sounds from restroom. He was there. She sat on bed and started thinking about his confession.

"I love you !! Why don't you understand dammit.." his words echoed in her ears.

Her lips curved into a wide smile.  Just then Shivaay entered in the room rubbing his hair with towel. He got surprised seeing her awaken. Annika quickly shifted her gaze. He walked to dressing room to get his shirt.

When he came out wearing sky blue shirt , she had left for restroom to get freshen up.

After she came out , Shivaay was ready for office.

" Let's go for breakfast. " he said and she nodded obediently.

Both went downstairs. Pinky who was sitting in living area smiled seeing them descending down together.

"Aww. My kids are looking so perfect together. " She  gave them blessings as soon as they approached her. Both of them smiled.

Then  Annika walked towards kitchen with Pinky whereas Shivaay went to dinning area.

Pinky got worried as cook was on leave today and she had left the cooking years back. Annika looked at Pinky.

" Mom , Why are you getting worried ? I'm here na. I will make breakfast today. " she smiled.

Pinky looked at her with question look. She never let her do any household work. Annika smiled

" It's ok Mom. It's the matter of one day. " she assured her.

After half an hour , both mother daughter served the breakfast on the dinning table. Everyone gathered at table except Tejvi who had left for Canada early morning in pretext of business meeting.

Shivaay greeted Dada jaan but he did'nt replied and seated on his chair.

Shivaay got up from his seat and went to Dada ji. He sat on floor keeping his one hand over his.

" Please. I'm sorry Dada jaan. Forgive na. " He held his palm and pecked there. Everyone smiled seeing his gesture.

Dada ji looked at him  and carrassed his hair.

" Shivaay , do you even have idea a case would had filed against you. Shivaay Singh Oberoi would had went into jail. " he looked at him.

Shivaay looked down.

" Dada jaan , I was mad on him that time. And He was ...leave it. I'm sorry
I will be carefull next time. " he told still gazing down.

Dada ji smiled and made him look into his eyes.

" My lion is guilty for what he did ? " Dada ji looked into his eyes. He stole glances from him.

Dada ji sighed.

" Okay. I forgave you but punishment toh milni ha. Right ?  " Dada ji looked at omru.

"Ofcourse Dada jaan. " Omru exclaimed.

Shivaay glared at them.

" I 'm not buying you the new car. It's model has been launched in our country. So forget that car. " Dada ji announced looking at Annika who was serving breakfast.

Shivaay's face went pale. Omru giggled on very well knowing that he is very fond of luxurious cars.

" In fact that car will be gifted to our grand daughter for making breakfast today. "  Said Dada ji and Annika who was serving breakfast looked at Dada ji surprised.