Epilogue.

"Such condition?" Whispered Shivaay.

" I had prescribed some multi-vitamins to Mrs.Oberoi.  I think  she isn't  taking the medicines. She has to be very careful in early months, " doctor  was speaking and Shivaay was feeling himself on the top of the world. He was going to be a father. The mere feeling was amazing.

But he looked at the doctor confusingly.

" When had Annika come  to you?" He asked.  If she knew that  she was pregnant  why didn't  she tell him?

" Almost a week ago," replied doctor.

" And pregnancy? " asked Shivaay.

" Fourth week is going to start. Get her proper check up. Don't  compromise regarding  her health," said the doctor and prescribed  some medicines to her.

After dropping the doctor  at exit, Shivaay came back  in the room.

He looked at Annika's pale voice confusingly. Why didn't she break the news to him?Somewhere in his heart, he was waiting for the good news. Then why was she doing all this? Her changed behaviour, ignoring him ! Why? Wasn't  she happg with the news?

He sat on the couch worriedly. Seeing her sleeping peacefully, he shook his head and laid on the couch keeping his arm over his eyes.

The whole night he passed tossing o  the couch. He had many doubts in his mind which had only to be cleared by her but she was sleeping.

*

Next Morning, when she woke up, she found  Shivaay beside her back facing her.

She held her head and tried to remember what had happened last night? She shook her head  and tried to get up from bed but felt weakness.
She sat on bed looking at Shivaay. Meanwhile, clock started ringing near Shivaay's side table. 

She quickly turned around and crawled towards Shivaay.  Shivaay opened his eyes when he felt her near himself.

" Cl..ock, " she told as Shivaay kept on staring her face. Annika stole glances from her and switched off the alarm.

Shivaay again closed  his eyes again whereas Annika left to get freshen up.

After getting ready, Annika arranged his suit and left.

After about an hour  , everyone gathered at breakfast  table.

Everyone was busy in eating  when Shivaay glanced at Annika who was making faces seeing the breakfast.
Pinky who use to be extra conscious  about Annika's diet looked at her offended.

" Annika, have your breakfast properly, " she glared at her.

Annika looked at Pinky making a crying pout.

" Mom, I'm  not in mood of having anything," she told whereas Shivaay buried his head more into his dish, gritting.

" Beta you didn't   eat  last night also," said Pinky calmly.

Annika nodded and started eating slowly.

After getting free from breakfast , everyone retired to their respective work.

Shivaay who was waiting from morning that she would share something to him  got more annoyed by her behavior.  Annika was heading towards exit when Shivaay followed her.

" I wanna have fresh juice, " He said from behind.  Annika stopped at her place and turned around.

Pinky  who was sitting in the living room came to him listening to his order.

" I will make for you. Let her go, "said Pinky.

"No! She will make, " Shivaay pointed towards Annika.