Part-13

Annika spent her next day with her family. Harsh was also also at home. Annika informed her parents about Shivaay's  arrival. Harsh wanted her to stay for some more days but she promised to come next time soon.

She was sitting in her room watching a Korean serial. She was watching episode when door opened and her handome husband  entered inside the room. He was wearing black three piece suit.

Annika who was laying on her stomach quickly sat on bed embarrassed. Shivaay locked the door and turned to her smilingly. She searched for her duppata. Shivaay moved towards her.

" Aa..ap ? " she looked here and there.

" Haan mai ! What happened ? " he reached to her.

" Nothing. You came so early. I was' nt expecting your arrival anytime soon. " she said in nervousness.

Shivaay moved closer to her making her crawl back. He leaned on her making her breath hitched. She breathed and he brought her duappata from the pillow and passed to her.

" Here it is. " he covered her shoulders with it.

She looked at him stunned. He can read her mind too ! She kept on staring him in disbelive.

" darling, don't stare me like this na. It becomes difficult for me to control. " he said teasingly.

Annika quickly tore her gaze from him. He laughed when she stole glances.

He leaned on her and placed his lips on her forehead. Don't know why Annika could'nt protest instead closef her eyes in content. They remained in same position for few seconds then Shivaay moved away and sat on bed.

"wo room is locked. " she told without meeting with his gaze.

"Yes, room is locked. " he said teasingly.

" I mean what will mom dad think. " she said nervously.

" Mom and Dad now we are newly married couple. Don't worry they won't disturb. In fact, they have sent me here. " he tucked her hair strand making her nervous more.

He understood her nervousness and turned towards her laptop.

" What were you watching ? " he asked and before he can looked at the screen Annika quickly tried to shut the laptop but Shivaay kept his palm on keypad laughingly.

" no..thing. " she looked at him as her face went pale because the romantic scene was on it's way.

When Shivaay looked at the screen where Hero was leaning on Heroin Annika started sweating.

Shivaay bit his tongue when Hero pecked heroin's cheek and moved away from her.

" Wow darling. Interesting serial. " he winked at her.

He forwarded her hand to remove sweat beads from her forehead but shw jumped back.

" haha, you are getting as if I'm going to do same. " he laughed. She stood up from bed.

" What happened ? Won't you watch further ? " he laughed.

" No.no. " she shook her head in no.

" ok let's  sleep then. " he pulled her by her wrist. She landed on his chest.

" No..muma. I'm going. " she parted away from him and ran out of room making Shivaay laughed loudly.

*

She entered in kitchen trying to normal her heart beat.

Avantika who was already present there smiled looking at her.