Part-21

The clock was strucking seven in the evening. She had just got free from her duty and leaned back to her chair tiringly. She had been on duty for eleven hours. She closed her eyes exhausted and exhaled a deep sigh.

After few more minutes , she came out of the hospital but go surprised seeing Omri there.

" You guys here ? " she asked.

" We thought to refresh your mood. You must be tired na ? " Om said smilingly.

" Refresh ? Means?" She asked confused.

" Gauri will make you understand. I m going. By the way , don't take much time otherwise Shivaay will not think twoce before killing me. " Om winked at her and left leaving the two ladies behind.

Annika and Gauri moved towards her car and sat inside. Gauri forwarded a shopping bag to her.

" What 's this ?" Asked Annika.

" This is surprise for you. Now let's go to salon. I will tell you there." said Gauri sitting on the passenger seat.

Annika drove to the salon. When they reached there. Gauri asked beautician for Annika's party make up.

Annika looked at Gauri shocked.

" Why ji ? Why should I do make up and this dress ? " Annika almost exclaimed.

" Oh my God Annika. I just said there us surprise for you. Now get change fast. " Gauri dragged her to dressing room and locked her inside.

Having no other option , Annika changed into dress and came out.

She looked at Gauri with puppy eyes only to get glares in response.

After about forty minutes , Annika was completely ready. Then , they headed towards Oberoi Mansion.

*

After they reached the mansion , Annika came out of the car holding her dress. Gauri took her towards lawn where there is darkness all around.

And suddenly , lights were switched on. Annika got shocked seeing the decorations of white and blue flowers. There was a decorated table placed in the centre of garden on which doctor cake was placed which was also decorated beautifully. There were flowers spread everywhere.

There was a big frame of Shivika picture hanged in front. And Happy birthday was written on the top of frame by lights. Annika cupped her face in astonishment. How can she forget her own birthday ?

Happy birthday to you !

Happy birthday day to you !

Happy birthday day , dear Annika.

She heared voices from behind and quickly turned around only to find her family standing there and wishing birthday to her with applauds. Her parents , brother , even Fari and Bhavya were there.

Her happiness knew no bound. She almost ran towards them and embraced with all one by one.

After meeting with everyone , she looked behind rudra where her husband was standing in royal blue three piece with a grin on his face.

He was busy checking her out. He walked upto her taking baby steps.
She was looking extremely gorgeous in the back and red coloured gown. Her make up was dark ! Shivaay's heart skipped a beat seeing her.
He held her soft hand in his and walked towards the table. All clapped and hooted.

Both of them cut the cake and fed each other. Annika found so much love in his eyes for herself. His eyes were admiring all the time making her blushed.

After they all had dinner in a present environment. Then men got busy in their favourite business talk , Annika with her besties and ladies in their own gossips. Everybody was seemed happy and satisfied. Dada jaan smiled seeing his large family happy and engaged with each others.