Part-17

Annika ran towards door but Shivaay was quick  to catch her. He pulled her back harshly to his chest and leaned on her. Annika was trying to come out of his hold. He snaked his arms round her waist tightly.

" Le..ave me " she protested.

Shivaay moved closer to her lips. His hot breath fanning her face. He keenly observed her changing expressions. She was breathing heavily. A smile crept his lips. Anger was long gone. His heart skipped a beat seeing her pinkish cheeks.

" You did mistake. Punishment toh banti ha na ? " he whispered in her ear huskily. His lips were touching her ear sending shivers down her spine.

" Who said I did mistake ? I burnt your shirt intentionally.  " she confessed breathing heavily as he was rubbing his beard against her burning cheeks.

Shivaay smiled and looked into her eyes.

" Kb sudhro ki Mrs. Annika Shivaay?" he asked  narrowing his eyes.

Annika looked at him irritated.

" Annika Trivedi ! Why do you always rant Annika Shivaay , Annika Shivaay. My name is Annika Trivedi.  Mind it ! " she warned him gritting her teeth.

" But now you are Mrs. Shivaay na. " he said teasingly.

" huhh, By calling that I won't accept it. So keeping calling. I don't  care. " she shrugged.

Shivaay raised his eyebrows.

" Hmm. You are right. By saying you won't accept it right ? " he asked from her.

" Yes right. " she said looking into his eyes.

Shivaay smirked.

" Darling !!! Seem like I have to prove practically that you are Mrs. Shivaay." He stared at her from head to toe like a cheapde leaving Annika betroot red.

" Am I right , Mrs. Shivaay ? " asked Shivay rubbing her collarbone sensuously. Annika breathed heavily.

" What happened ? " Shivaay asked laughingly seeing her quiet.

" Wo..ma..maa has called. " she told looking down.

" Where is my wifey's confidence gone now ? " asked Shivaay rubbing her cheek huskily.

" maa. She has called me. " she breathed.

" Darling , our room is sound proof. " he laughed.

She was unable to meet with his gaze. He was shamelessly observing her changing colors. Annika tried to push him away but he was lost in his own lala land.

" let me g..oo , Shi..vaay. "  she whispered making him look at her lovingly.

" Say that again. " he said in a trance.

" Wh..at ? " she asked stammering when he nuzzled into her neck.

" My na..me. " he whispered rubbing his beard against her cheeks.

" w..ill yo.u le..t me g..o th..en ? " she asked cutely making him arch his head back.

" Hmm." He cupped her face and stared her shivering lips.

" Sh..Shivaay. " she whispered and he nodded kissing her cheeks.

Annika wriggled in his grip. He looked at her helplessly but keeping a big stone over his heart he loosened his grip.  She quickly freed herself and left from there.

Shivaay released a sigh and throwed himself on bed dramatically.  He messed his hair and kept pillow over his face.

*