Part-20

Shivaay had gone to dressing room to see the file as Rudra had called him once again. Annika was smiling continously.

Shivaay came out and found her lost in her thoughts. He goes to her.

" Will you take medicines or have plan to spend whole life like this only. ? " he whispered making her come out lala land.

Shivaay smiled seeing her blushing.

" Don't worry , I know by mere calling , you won't be Mrs. Shivaay. Practical is also important. " he winked at her making him hit on his chest shyly.

He laughed.

" We will think about it later. Now come and have medicines. Otherwise , your mother-in-law will kick me out of the house. " he said making her lay on bed.

" Where is everyone ? " she asked confusingly.

" Home alone. " he said teasingly.

" Means ? " she asked confused.

" Yar , I have kick out all of them because world war 3 was on going !! " he laughed and passed medicine to her.

" One second , let me bring soup first. Then have medicines. " he took back the tablets and walked out of the room.

After sometime , he entered in the room with tray.

He sat in front of her and picked the bowl of soup.

He was going to make her eat when she stopped him.

" Shivaay , I can eat by my own hands. " she stared him..

" hm-hn ! Give some rest to your hands. They must be tired because of the cooking you did for me. " He smiled bringing spoon closer to her lips.

" How did you know ? " she asked stunned.

He looked at her sheepishly.

" Leave it. Finish this soup fast. " he patted her cheeks and made her drink whole soup.

After giving her medicines , he went to kitchen with utensils and came back.

He joined Annika in her blanket only. Though they sleep on one bed but use their respective duvets. It was the first time they were in one duvet. Annika looked at him nervously.

He looked at her and with a swift he pulled her closer to himself. He put her head on his shoulder and wrapped his hand round her arm. They both were laying , almost hugging each other.

" Shivaay. " her voice echoed in the room.

" Hmm ? " asked Shivaay carrassing her hair. His eyes were closed.

" You did'nt tell where is everyone ?" She asked stammering.

" No one is at home. Everyone has gone for their respective important works. " he told her.

" Tia and Ka--

" Annika , close your eyes and sleep. You are already not well. " he kept his palm on her eyes. She remained quiet.

" Did you had nervouse down any time before ? " he asked from her.

" Ye..s o..ne time. " she told.

" When and Why ? " He asked carrassing her hair.

" Th..ree ye..ars ago when ! she stopped.

" When ? "

" When you had came in our house and said all that. " she said closing her eyes painfully.

Shivaay opened his eyes with jerk. One more guilt dawned upon his heart.

" An..nika. " he looked at her teary eyed.