Part-26

After wearing her night suit , Annika came into the bedroom but sighed seeing Shivaay working on his laptop, sitting on the couch.

" Shiv , atleast change your suit ," She said standing in front of dressing mirror.

Shivaay nodded glancing at her.

"Just five minutes more,"  he  said and got busy in his work.

Today was reception , after a hectic day in the function he got sticked to his laptop as soon as  they entered in the room. Annika was combing her hair  , when Shivaay engulfed her in back hug.

" Shi..vaay, " she looked at him through mirror.

" I love you, " he said nuzzling into her neck huskily.

Annika arched her head back.

" Aren't  you tired? " she asked smacking on his hand which was roaming on her waist.

"Are you tired?" He asked kissing her cheek.

Annika looked down , blushing. It was a good time to ask for a leave from him.

"But I want something in return, " she turned around  and hugged him. Shivaay smiled.

"Ok. But after loving you. I don't  want you to spoil out mood regarding your demand ," Hne picked her up in bridal style and headed towards bed.

He made her lay on bed and switched off the light before she hide herself from him out of shyness.

He put off  his blazer and came on top of  her.

They made love whole night...!

Next morning ,

She was sleeping back facing him when he hugged her.

" Sh.ivaay at least let me sleep now," Annika pushed him away irritated.

Shivaay laughed and again clinged to her.

"If your going to be tharki again, I swear I will break your head..!! " she shouted before throwing herself on pillow again.

Shivaay laughed even more hearing his name from her mouth after a long time.

" Why are you in Hitler moon early in the morning ? " he scooted closer to her.

" You did'nt  let me sleep whole night, " She pouted while her eyes were still closed.

" haww don't  tell me your tired because it should be me who should complain. I did hardwork unlike you, " he whispered while removing hair from her face.

" Shivaay, don't  talk nonsense. I will break your headdd , " she opened her eyes annd shouted even louder, pulling his hair mercilessly.

" ahhh ohoo , " Shivaay sat shocked there carrassing his hair seeing his jungli billi" s action.

" Ar.e you alright ? " he asked touching her forehead. Annika glared at him he quickly  pulled back his hand.

" Where is your shirt? " she asked seeing him shirtless.

"In the wardrobe, " He pouted cutely as wet drop dripped  of his hair. He had just came out of restroom after taking shower.

Annika sighed and started climbing off  the bed.

" Hey !! Sleep until you want to. Now there isn't  any work much. Wedding is over na , " He said leaning back to the bed crown.