Part-15

The chapter is lengthy. Do read it in your spare time.

After the reception was  done , they bid bye to Fari and her family then they left for Mumbai.

Rudra was in his own car. Om and Gauri in Om's and Shivika were in Shivaay's car. 

As usual , Shivaay never left Annika bored  by his teasings. He was talking to her on random topic.

Two hours had been passed they were travelling. Annika started feeling hungry because she had'nt eat anything in reception.

" Shivaay ! " she looked at him making puppy eyes.

" Hmm ? " he looked at her.

" I'm hungry. " she pouted.

Shivaay laughed seeing her pout.

" Okay. I will stop the car in  nearby  restuarant. " He  said and she nodded.

In no time , the car came to halt in front of a big restuarant. There was also a club in that area. He looked at Annika.

" I'll bring something. You stay here. " he told seeing the nearby club. She shrugged.

Shivay came out of the car and headed towards restaurant.

After sometime, Shivaay came out of the restuarant. He was going towards his car when his sight fell on him who was laughing loudly while smoking with his friends. His eyes could'nt believe that he was standing there.  But he was there !

Daksh who was busy in his friends walked aside. But when his sight fell on the car, his eyes bulged out seeing her. Annika was sitting in the car waiting for Shivaay. He smirked and rubbed the corner of his lips while checking her out. Shivaay followed his gaze . He was staring his wife with his dirty gaze. His nose flare with anger. His blood boiled. He was already  in search of him. Now this added fuel to his anger. He ran towards him angrily.

Annika looked at Shivaay who was rushing to other side. She got confused because he was'nt looking in his senses.

Shivaay started punching on Daksh's face as soon as he approached him. Daksh got shell shocked on sudden attack. Before he can balance himself a tight punch landed on his  jaws. He shrieked and looked at the man. He gulped seeing Shivaay there. Shivaay started kicking on his stomach now. His friends were standing aside scared.

Annika who was watching Shivaay hitting Daksh like a beast got scared. He was beating him mercilessly. Seeing his anger , she became shocked. Daksh was laying on floor and Shivaay was continously hitting him. Seemed like he will kill him !

Annika came out of the car and rushed towards him with her heart pounding fastly against her rib cage.

" Shi..vaay. " she approached him and called him but he was' nt listening.

" Shivaaaaay . " she shouted but no use. He was' nt stopping.

" Shivaay leave him. He will diie. " she cried tugging his shoulder. That's when  he noticed her presence.

She became scared seeing his red eyes when he turned to her.

" Go and sit inside the car . " he roared.

No one can says that he is highly educated and well -mannerd man. Right now he was' nt looking less than an animal.

" Shivaay, leave him please. " she started crying with the mere thought if Daksh died , what will happen to Shivaay. He was taking law in his hand.

" Did'nt you listen ? I said goo. " he shrieked and  pulled  daksh up by his hairs harshly.

Annika sobbed angering Shivaay more. He jerked daksh away, held Annika's wrist and dragged her to car. He opened the door and pushed her inside angrily.