Part-24

" Annika , everybody is waiting yar. Come fast !!!   Shivaay exclaimed from  hall.

Annika who was giving last touch to her  make-up  and almost ran downstairs.

She was descending the stairs , when Shivaay looked at her. She was looking  gorgeous in blue froq. He smiled looking  at her  as she approached him.

" My darling always looks gorgeous !! "He winked  at her making her hit on his chest.

" We aren't  in our bedroom. " she glared at him.

Shivaay simply nodded.

" You don't let me do anything in bedroom too.  " he said teasingly.

Annika throwed her pouch on him which he catched on time and laughed seeing her going towards exit with grumpy pout.

"Anni, ye toh pkro yar. " he ran behind her laughingly.

The Oberoi family was leaving for Delhi for Rudra's alliance.  Everybody was present in the parking area. Shivaay and Annika seated in Shivaay 's car .

Om , Rudra and Dada jaan were in Rudy's car. Whereas their parents were in their respective cars. Because of pregnancy,  Om had n't  allowed Gauri to come along with them.

All the four cars made their way on road to  Delhi.

***

When the Oberois  reached Rathode  house they were welcomed warmly as Annika's parents were also present there.  Rathodes were also informed by Trivedis that Oberois were coming to ask for  alliance for their daughter.
They were surprised too on their sudden  arrival but they managed every arrangement on meantime. But Bhavya was unware of their arrival.

When Dada jaan asked for alliance , he assured them of the best future of their daughter.  They too didn't  had any problem because Annika was already their daughter-in-law. Seeing her happy and satisfied, they too agreed for alliance.

Rudra took a sigh of relief as they said yes and he was embraced  with his brothers and to be father-in-law. Now  only his wife was left to be agreed. But he had already decided that he would  give her so much love and care that she will forget the sorrows he gave  to her by marrying her forcibly.

After sometime , Annika went to Bhavya's room who was sleeping like a log..! Annika  shook her head and goes to her.

She giggled and picked up  the nearby pillow. She  slammed it hard on her  face.

" What the fuckkk! Who is there??? Where is ghosttt !! " Bhavya shrieked jumping on bed whereas Annika started laughing loudly seeing her standing in the center of bed with her hair spreaded all over her face.

" Kameeenii !!!  You scared shit out of me. " she whined seeing Annika rolling on bed out of laughter.

" When did you come ? Why didn't  you inform me? "She sat on bed setting her hair.

Annika composed herself and sat.

" A while ago. Why are you sleeping till now ? Get ready and let's  go somewhere . " she said sheepishly.

" Ohk, let me get freshen up. One second let me ask for coffee first. " she said getting off bed when Annika stopped her  from going outside.

" I have already informed that we are going outside. You just get ready. Then I have a good news to tell you. " she said.

" Good news???? Am I going  to be a massi. Really ??? " she exclaimed making Annika laughed.

" Yess. You are going to be massi of fari's kids. Now get lost and get ready. " she glared at her.