Part-27

"It means, I ?" Annika widened her eyes surprisingly.

Fari smiled," Yes. Now get the pregnancy tests and confirm the news. Then give the surprise to your dear hubby."

Annika nodded emotionally. Meanwhile, her phone ranged. It was Bhavya's vedio call. Annika picked the call and sat beside Fari.

" You keemnini ,leaving me alone here you are enjoying vacation there. And now sitting beside Fari. You know what both of you are bitches. Both of you don't deserve my love. I hate you both. " Bhavya whined dramatically.

" Haha. calm down our sherni. Annika is going to give a good news, " Fari laughed. Annika blushed.

" Which good news? Tell me fast !! " she exclaimed.

" Only Anika will tell you, " Fari suppressed her smile.

"It isn't confirmed yet, " told Annika.

" It will confirmed soon,In Sha Allah."

" Kameenis, Would you two mind explaining?" Bhavya stared at them.

" Bhavya ,guess it ! " Fari said sheepishly.

" What should I guess? Umm I tease her about only thing to which she beats me mercilessly, " Bhavya pouted.

" This time she won't," Fari winked at her. Whereas Annika blushed looking down.

" What !! " Bhavya exclaimed happily.
" You mean , you mean I'm going to become massi once again? Massi and chachi at the same time!!! " She jumped off bed happily. Fari starrwd laughing. Annika was fidgeting with her fingers out of shyness.

" Hayee. Kameeni. I love you. Come here on the camera. Let me shower kisses on you ," Bhavya said in excitement.

" Ahem. Only jiju have that right, " Fari winked at Annika while Bhavya laughed.

" Shut up both of you, kameenis, " Annika glared them.

" hehe. She is blushing, " Fari teased her.

" Come home, " Bhavya stared at her.

" Shivaay is coming today. Will reach by night, " Annika told her.

"I'm going to hospital now. Shivaay will be on the way. I will get tests before his arrival. " Annika said while getting up.

" Should I come?" Asked Fari.

" No way. You take rest and take care of my baby too , " she showered kisses on baby's face and left after waving at Fari who got busy with Bhavya.

*

On the way back to trivedi mansion, she went to nearby hospital where Oberoi's family doctor works.

Dr.Khan welcomeed her happily. After some time, he got her tests and gave her news of one week pregnancy. Doctor prescribed some multi-vitamins and asked her to visit the hospital again.

Annika's happiness knew no bounds. She was happy beyond limits. She was going to be a mother. The feeling was enough to give her goosebumps. She was going to be a mother of Shivaay's baby, mother of the love her live's baby. How will she give this news to him? How will he react? How much he will be happy? Thinking about all this, she came out of the hospital and headed towards her car. She sat in the car happily and started driving.

She was stucked in the traffic when her sight fell on the shop. She got shocked seeing him standing with a girl.

**
After taking leave from office , he had made his way to Delhi to bring his wife back to home. It had been whole one and half day that he didn't saw her face. It was itching him. He was near his destination when his sight fell on a flower shop, on a particular rose bouquet. He smiled and decided to buy for Annika.