Part-19

Finally by three in the noon , she started gaining her conscious back. After sometime , when she was fully awaken found Pinky sitting beside her.

Her expressions were cold , lips were dried up and eyes showing no particular emotion , and mind was numb.

When Pinky helped her in sitting she hugged her tightly and cried aloud in her embrace.

" maaa. " she cried shiveringly.

" Annika beta what happend ? " Pinky carrassed her hair worriedly.

She did'nt know what had happend know but she got sure now that something serious has happened when Annika was crying hysterically.

Her cries and hicups were so painful that Pinky became teary eyed. She hid her in her embrace. Last night , she was so much happy and excited. Then , what happened within few hours that broke her down so horribly.

" Annika , you are worrying me. Tell me beta what has happened ? " she broke the hug and asked from her wipping her tears which were flowing continously.

Annika was hicupping while looking down. Pinky was removing wet hair off her face. Then she poured water in the glass and made her drink. She was still hicupping.

" meri jaan , don't cry na. Atleast share to me. " Pinky wiped her running nose with tissue.

Annika remained silent.

" Ok. you don't wanna share right now ? It's ok. Have this soup now. " Pinky picked bowl of soup from trolly and started making her eat by her own hands.

Annika was feeling much relieved and calm. Pinky was making her eat just then Shivaay entered in the room in messy state. When he looked st Annika , seeing her state his heart ached painfully.

When Annika's sight fell on him , fear built inside her body and she scooted closer to Pinky trying to hide behind her.

She pulled duvet till her chest shiveringly as if trying to save herself and held Pinky' s hand tightly. The grip was that much tight that Pinky winced. Her eyes were carrying so much fear.

Pinky keenly noticed the change in her behavior when Shivaay had entered in. She looked to and fro at both of them and the next moment which thought came across mind left her in utter shock. She prayed to God to prove herself wrong.

Shivaay felt like killing himself seeing Annika's red , swollen eyes and shivering lips. The least thing he wanted to see in her eyes was the fear from him. She was looking like a scary little bird.

He found the same fear in her eyes which he had seen that night when Daksh had attacked her. What was the
Difference left between him and Daksh ? He was to her protective shield na ? How can he give her pain!

His heart bled. He had seen many feelings in her eyes for himself but not a Fear ! Love , hate , revenge and most important trust , but today her eyes were carring so much fear for him.

He rushed out of the room not being able to meet with her gaze. He punched on the wall for the nth time. What he had done ! He ruined everything. He slide down the wall as tears started rolling doing his eyes. He buried his face in his knees with his palms pulling his hair out of frustation and helplessness. What if she left him ! What if she took decision of leaving him forever. He shivered with mere thought.

Pinky made Annika drink the remaining soup and gave her medicine. She once again started feeling dizzy and closed her eyes. Pinky covered her properly in duvet and after switching off the lights she cane downstairs. Shivaay was walking out of mansion.

" Stop there Shivaay ! " Pinky's angry voice echoed in the hall.

Shivaay stopped there only and turned around. Pinky goes to him enraged.