Part-25

After two months ,

Today was Ruvya's baraat. All the function had been started a week ago.
There was hustle and bustle everywhere in the mansion. Each member of the family was  happy and excited.

In the morning,  everyone had woke up unlike usual and busy in one or another work.

Annika was sleeping in her room whereas Shivaay had gone for some work on behalf of Dada jaan. The mansion  was decorated  like a bride. Everyone was busy in their respective work.

*

At 7 o' clock !

Shivaay entered in the room only to find his wife sleeping. He sighed. In the night also  she had came in the room too late and now she was sleeping. He was feeling  bad to disturb her but it was needed.

He sat next to her and carrassed her hair smilingly.

" Annika darling get up. It's  been seven in the morning , "  He whispered in her ear making her twist her lips in annoyance.

Shivaay repressed his smile and traced his finger on her cheek huskily.

" Ummm, Shivaaay !!!"  She jerked away his hand irritated , making him laugh.

" Who said you to sleep late at night? " he raised his brow at her as she sat on bed with  grump face.

He was gaping at her mehendi's design admiringly.

" Beautiful ! " he softly held her hand and kissed on her palm making her blushed.

" Darling ? " he carrassed her palm.

" Hmm, " she hummed looking at him.

" You are going to wear your bridal dress today. ok ?"  He said mischievously.

Annika looked at him making a grumpy pout.

" Shivaay , How will I manage ? Do you know that is too heavy.  Who  will hold the lehenga now ?"  said Annika groaning.

" On marriage day also someone had held. What's  the problem right now ?also you didn't  let me admire you in our wedding day , " he pouted making her laugh.

" Shivaay , I was bridal that time so girls had helped me. No one will be free now to hold my dress now. " she explained  to him.

" Okay then wear that red dress which I had brought for you. You didn't  wear even for once. " he said.

" Ufff why red only !!! " she  groaned.

" Because, I want to see you in red. " he pulled her closer to his chest by holding her waist.

" It is Rudra's wedding. Why are you getting free so much ?" She narrowed her eyes whereas Shivay smiled.

" I will tell you this tonight. Hn. " he patted her cheek winking at her.

She felt  her cheeks radiating. He moved closer to her lips.

" Do you remember na you had spoiled our wedding night ? " he asked rubbing the corner of her lips smirkingly.

Annika looked down embarrassed.

" Wo wo..

" It is okay. Be ready at night Annika. I won't listen any excuse. " He pecked her cheek whereas Annika gazed down shyly.

" I want to get ready. " she said looking down. He smiled.

" Get ready for me , darling.  Just like a bride with full make-up and jewellery.  " he took a side giving her way to go.