Part-6

Night:

Annika was sitting in Gauri's room intensionally. She knew that Shivaay sleeps at eleven. So, she was waiting for him to sleep. They both were busy in gossips when Pinky came there.She got surprized seeing Annika there.

" Annika, Why are you sitting here? Go and sleep beta. Tomorrow is very hectic day for you na. Go beta. " she said lovingly. Annika nodded nervously.

She walked out of the room with thumping heart praying to God that he have slept by now. She reached the room and silently entered inside. Night bulb was on. She took a sigh of relief realizing that Shivaay was'nt there. She moved towards bed and found teracce door opened. He might be there.

Annika quickly laid on bed and pulled duvet on herself completely. She laid in the centre of king sized bed, spreading her arms and legs so that no space should be left for Shivaay.

On the other hand,Shivaay who was busy thinking about her smiled, when he heard door opening sound.

"Madam has come to her tharki. " He laughed inwardly and stood up. He very knew that why she has come late. He was just waiting for her only. He came to the room.

When Shivaay was locking the door of teracce, she clutched the duvet tightly.
When he turned around, his mouth formed o shaped seeing her trying to occupy the whole space of bed.
He chuckled and goes to her side.

"Annika,take a side. I'm also sleepy. " He said polietly. But she did'nt move.

"Annika, I know you are not sleeping. Take a side. " said Shivaay tugging the duvet.

Again no response. Shivaay gritted his teeth.

"If you did't move this time. I promise I will sleep over you. Don't complain me later. " He warned her. He knew that it will work.

Hearing him,Annika removed duvet from her face quickly,her hair covered her face. She tucked her hair and looked at him sharply.

"I will sleep here. " She announced.

"Toh sleep na. Who is stopping you? But leave space for me. And this duvet is also mine. Take yours. " He said polietly.

"I think you did'nt listen clearly. I will sleep on this bed. Only me. " She removed the hair from her face.

"Achaa ji. And where will I sleep? " He asked amusingly. Annika narrowed her eyes.

"Sleep anywhere but not on bed. Go and sleep on couch or on floor. I don't care. " she said and pulled duvet on her face.

Shivaay raised his eye-brow. He removed duvet from her making her sit abruptly.

"Fhat the wuck. " She shouted looking at him. Before she can pick her duppata Shivaay pulled her off the bed.

"Shivaay, what the hell is problem with you. " She exclaimed.

Shivaay laid on bed keeping his arms under his head.

"Now go and sleep anywhere. Sleep on couch or at floor. I don't care. " he shrugged.

"This bed is mine. " She shouted and picked her duppata from her side.

Shivaay was looking at her amusingly.

"Did you listen. This bed is mine. I will sleep here." She exclaimed pulling duvet from him.

"Bed is yours. But the room is mine na. Now let me sleep. " He reminded her.

"This room is equally mine now. "She also reminded him.

"Woho. You don't consider this marriage na? How come this room is equally yours then? " he sat on bed leaning to the bed post.

" Haan  toh ? I have to sleep in your room until I m here. " She stole glances from him.