Part-23

Bhavya told Annika about their secret marriage on the day of her engagment. Annika was looking at her with wide open mouth.

" Bhavya !! " she was looking at her in shock.

Bhavya was crying.

" I just don't  know anything. I want divorce from him.that's  it. What if my parents came  to know about it ? " she sobbed.

Annika did'nt had words to calm  her down. She had'nt expected this from Rudra. He would marry her forcefully. It was unbelievable for her.

" Bhavya . Why did'nt you tell me on that only. " asked Annika helding  her hand.

Bhavya was looking at her  hicupping .

" Ok relax. Let me talk to Rudra first. We will solve the matter. " she wiped the tears.

"  I don't like that monkey. I want divorce. " said Bhavya irritated .

Annika looked at her sheepishly.

" Atleast , he is'nt a monkey. My brother is so handsome. " said Annika teasingly.

Bhavya stared at her. Annika's mind processed and she understood why hadn't  Rudra reacted on coming to know about Bhavya's engagment. Later, he had refused to go to the function.

" What do you want now ? "  asked Annika from Bhavya.

" Divorce. " she gritted her teeth.

Annika looked at her sighing.

" Bhavya,  I'm  not taking Rudy's side but just for once reconsider your decesion. I mean he is not that much bad. You are my sister and trust me I won't  decide anything against you but he is perfect fo---

" Anu , I just don't wanna live with him. " she exclaimed.

Annika found the reflection of herself in her. She also used to argue  with Avantika that she won't live with that spineless man. But today she  can't even imagine her life without Shivaay.

" Do you remember  I also used to say same , Bhavya. " said Annika lost in her own thoughts .

Bhavya looked at her. She remebered she was like a lifeless body on her wedding. She did'nt participated in any of  function on her wedding.

" Sometimes we feel that no one cares for her. Everybody is just selfish but it  is not in the way we think. I also wanted divorce from Shivaay but now  he is just like my lifeline. I know Rudra took wrong step. But he is Shivaay's brother. If Shivaay can love me to an extent. Then think about his brother. He will keep you happy Bhavya. "  she carrassed her hand.

" You mean I should sacrifice my life for him. He loves me but I don't. " she shrugged.

" and what about my fiance? His parents  are asking for marriage date. " she told her.

" You first go and freshen up.  I will handle everything. " Annika wiped her tears.

Bhavya nodded and left for restroom. Annika picked up her  phone and dialled Rudra' s number.

" hello Bhabhi. " Rudy's excited voice came.

" Where are you ? " asked Annika .

" I'm  in office.  Is everything ok ? " he asked.

" When are you returing ?   Asked Annika.

" It depends upon your husband.   " said Rudra.

" Rudy , I want to talk to you and make  sure Shivaay don't  come to know about it. It is for your betterment only. "  said Annika coldly.