Part-4

Wedding hall was decorated beautifully. Annika was getting ready in one of the rooms. Bhavya, Fari and Gauri were accompanying her.

Meanwhile, they heard loud sound of drums. Baraat had come. Annika's heart started thumping fastly. Girls looked at each other excitedly.

"Annie, Baraat has come. We are going. " They exclaimed and ran away from their to see baraat.

Elders were standing in the entrance, welcoming them warmly. Everybody was seemed happy beyond limits. Omru were entering inside dancing.
Whereas, the Groom who was'nt looking less than a Greek God in his black sherwani was entering inside with all his glory.Tej and Shakti were walking with him on his either sides. Dada ji had already come inside. They all embraced with each other. Flowers had been showered on them until Shivaay reached the stage.
Girls were gawking at the boys with open mouth.

Bhavya who had met Rudra last  night twisted her lips. "Huhh,he is looking like a monkey. "But in reality, he was looking very handsome in his off-white sherwani.

Gauri who was lost in Om, got embarrassed when he winked at her.
Avantika asked them to bring Annika.
So,trio left for the room. Annika was sitting on the chair like a good girl.

"Let's go. Annie, Mr. Groom has come to take his bride. " Fari said winking at her. Annika did'nt reacted and stood up with the help of Gauri.

They held her lehenga and moved out of the room.

When they entered in the hall, everyone's eyes got stucked on the beautiful bride.

And the Groom stood up from  his seat smilingly.

Gauri and Bhavya were bringing her towards stage

Once, Annika reached there.Shivaay goes to her and offered his hand to her.All youngersters hooted and cheered Annika.

Annika looked up at him and both got into eye-lock. Photographer captured the moment instantly.

"Come on Bhabhi. Hold Bhaiya's hand. " Boys hooted.

Annika placed her shivering cold hand on Shivaay's. Shivaay looked at her surprized on feeling the coldness of her hand. He understood that she was nervous. Whereas, Annika's heart was beating fastly, as the heat of his touch was transferring into her.
Shivaay brought her to the couch and sat beside her. Gauri and Bhavya set her lehenga.