four

a r m a n i

$

"Where the fuck this guy at?" I kissed my teeth and and looked at my watch.

I was getting frustrated standing here while waiting for my client to show up for this house viewing. We had 5 options to look at today and the nigga was just wasting my time.

I mentally rolled my eyes once I seen a red 1994 Audi S4 make it's way up to the driveway. He parked his car and hopped out as someone also made their way out of the passenger's side. They approached the front of the house and my mouth slightly dropped at who my client showed up with.

"Sorry I'm late man, traffic was crazy." He hurriedly walked up the steps. The nigga in me wanted to curse him the fuck out, but I held my ground and kept it professional.

I stuck my hand out and we quickly shook hands, "no worries Mr. Roy."

"Oh- nah, please. Call me Kaydence." He chuckled.

"This is my girl, Reign." He introduced her as he placed his hand on her back. She softly giggled and looked up at him. "We've already met, actually." She said.

Reign turned back to me and smiled, "Gucci right?"

I gave her a stank look, knowing damn well this girl knew my name. I scoffed and looked away from her, "Funny." I replied dryly.

"How y'all know each other?" Kaydence asked.

"We met at Puffy's birthday party. This is Adrian's brother." Reign answered.

Kaydence twisted up his face as his eyes wandered upwards, "Adrian... Adrian..." He trailed while trying to recognize my brother's name.

"Ohhh, the annoying nigga that's always with Cam and Jordan?" He questioned Reign for confirmation.

She snickered and nodded, "yea that's him." She responded.

He chuckled and his smile faded as he looked back at me. "Oh-uh no offence to you or your brother." He said awkwardly.

I gave him a side grin and waved him off, "I be sayin' the same thing about him man, it's cool." I turned around to open the front door to the house. "Lemme show y'all around now." I held the door open and stepped aside for them to enter.

As they walked past me, I eyed them up and down without them noticing. I took in the matching Karl Kani tracksuits they were both wearing and gold chains around their necks with white Air Force 1's on their feet. Before shutting the door, I glanced back out at their car and raised an eyebrow realizing that this was the "Killah" guy everyone was talking about that night. Now, I knew I couldn't sell anything to no street niggas but home boy's paperwork for the house was as legit as they come. I gotta say, I was impressed. 'Cause god knows the hell I had to go through tryna get Puffy his crib. He should take notes from this guy.

I closed the door and proceeded to give them a tour of the house, "right this way." I instructed.

Reign's reactions throughout the entire viewing was like watching a little girl opening her gifts on Christmas Day. It was cute and made me feel good knowing that I was the cause of it. Wait- what am I saying?

"We'll take it!" She demanded happily snapping me out of my thoughts.

Kaydence slowly turned his head to face her, "we didn't even get to see the other houses, mamas."

"So? Don't you like it?" She asked him.

"Well yea, it's nice. I like it if you like it." He shrugged and smirked at her.

"Cool. Then there's no need to look at the other houses." She said and looked back at me. "We'll take it Mr. Armani sir." She gave me a stern head nod and a closed mouth smile.

I knew she remembered my name. Talkin' bout gUcCi.

I gave Kaydence a look for confirmation and he nodded, "the woman wants what she wants." He said and we both shared a laugh.

"Aight, man. Let's sign these papers." I made my way down to the dining room as they followed behind.

We took a seat at the table and I pulled the forms out from my beige folder and handed each of them a pen. I read and helped them understand their paperwork before they both signed and handed them back to me.

"I gotta use the bathroom real quick." Reign stood up and ran off.

"Aight, I got one more paper for you to fill out. Just write down your name as the owner and you're good to go." I handed Kaydence the last form.

He jotted down his information and passed it back to me on the table along with his pen. "Pleasure doing business with you my brotha." He stuck his hand out and I chuckled and glanced down at the paper right before I was going to shake his hand.

"You put Reign as the owner." I looked up at him as he smiled and slowly put his hand down.

"Yea man, it's all hers. Even if something was to happen between us, she can have this place. Ima always make sure she straight no matter what."

My eyebrows raised in shock, "wow, that's something 'ion see often from my clients. That's real nice of you man, she's a lucky girl." I stuck my hand out and we shook hands.

"Thanks man, I appreciate it."

Reign walked back in the dining room and brought her attention to me, "anything else I gotta fill out?" She asked.

"Nah, y'all are all set. Congratulations on your new home." I stood up from my chair and held my hand out with a smile on my face.

"Thank you so much, Armani!" Our hands connected and I almost lost it.

I don't know what it was or why I was suddenly starting to gush over her. I'm not the type to go after a taken woman, that shit is foul. And I nearly felt bad after noticing that Kaydence was actually cool. But the sight of seeing all this excitement coming from Reign brought warmth within me. It was a completely different encounter than the one we had at Puff's party. I like seeing her like this, she deserves to feel this way all the time.

She pulled her hand away from mine and hugged Kaydence. "I'm so excited!" She exclaimed.

His pager suddenly went off and he read the numbers off of it, "shit we gotta go." He said quickly and shoved the pager in his pocket. "Thanks again man." He brought me in for a hail up. I honestly didn't care for my professionalism at the moment anymore.

"Bye, Armani. Thank you!" Reign yelled as they sped walked their way out of the house.

I chuckled to myself and began to gather all my belongings.

"No problem, Ms. Reign."

-