eight

r e i g n

$

Today was Chin's birthday and god knows how excited I was to have some fun. After the conversation with Ramiro about our father, the shit's been weighing down heavy on my mind. I wanted to see him but at the same time I didn't. I was constantly battling with the decision in my head ever since.

Kaydence was away with the guys and wouldn't be back for the next few days. I always hated when he had to leave, but now it's ten times worse after getting this new crib. I absolutely love our new house. It's just big as hell and makes me feel so lonely when he's not around. Luckily, I have my baby and my bestie Chronic. But maybe it was time to start thinking about Kaydence's words and start having some real babies.

Dressing up ain't my thing at all but I still had to look fly for my girl's birthday. I threw on a pair of white cargo pants with a white crop top shirt that stopped right under my boobs and my white Air Force 1s.

Hopefully I don't spill anything on myself.

I completed my look with my signature gold chains and gold wrist watch. I didn't feel like doing my hair so I just left it down the way it was in a flat ironed straight middle part.

I left some food and water in Chronic's dog bowls before leaving the house. When I arrived at Chin's house it was jammed packed. She told me what happened with Puff so I knew she was about get all the way fucked up to take her mind off of him.

See, this why you can't expect shit from niggas or people in general. Don't expect anything and you won't be disappointed by anything. Saves everyone from being in their feelings.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST FRANNNN!" I yelled as I ran up to Chin in her backyard. We embraced in a hug and I handed her the gift I had gotten for her.

"Thank you so much, sis!" She opened up the bag and gasped at the sight of the latest Christian Dior swimsuit and sunglasses that had just been released. "Ouuuuu bitch! Best believe we plannin' a trip to Miami so I can show this shit off all over South Beach." She laughed and thanked me again.

I walked around the backyard, greeting a few of our friends that we grew up with along with Chin's family. The food on the grill was calling my name and I quickly made my way over to collect the meal I've been starving myself all morning for.
I got my plate but ended up packing two more to take home later and hid them upstairs in Chin's room.

My hungry ass...

When I got back downstairs, I noticed the party slowly making its way inside the house from the backyard. People were dancing in the living room and mingling amongst themselves. I soon spotted Monroe sitting on the island in the kitchen while smoking a blunt and made my way over to her.

"You better get yo ass up!" I snatched the blunt from her and put it to my mouth before pulling her off the island to go dance. We were going the fuck off on this dance floor. Chin soon found us and we started to doing our little dance routine to Every Little Step by Bobby Brown that we made up a few years back.

Chin was having so much fun and that's exactly what Monroe and I wanted for her. She deserved to be happy and feel extra special on her birthday. If Puff wasn't here to do it, then her friends and family were for sure going to make up for that.