six

a r m a n i

$

"Well if it ain't the Green Giant himself!" Cameron held out his hand expecting a hail up but I kissed my teeth and brushed past him, walking straight into his house and into the living room.

"Wassup, Jo?" I dapped up Jordan and sat on the couch.

Adrian kissed his teeth and mean mugged me. "Aye, you don't see me right here? So just fuck me, right?"

"Yup."

"You're a terrible brother."

Cameron snickered and shook his head. "Damn, Mani. I invite you over to hang out, you finally take up the offer, and this how you treat us? You too good for us now or sum'n?"

"I ain't say all that. Just been hella busy lately."

Today was my day off and after hearing these guys complain over and over again about how they never see me anymore, I decided to come chill out with them for the day. Ever since my career took off, I never really had much time to hang out with them like how I used to. I never really had much time for myself if we're being honest. Can't even remember the last time I fucked.

But I love my job, regardless. I've accomplished my goal of being the successful man I've always wanted to be, so I can't complain.

"Anyways, I'm bout to get some more weed from Killah. Y'all comin'?" Cameron asked and got up from the arm rest of the couch. We all nodded and soon made our way out the door.

After a short walk, we were outside of Killah and Reign's condo, or old condo now I should say. I looked to my right and seen a U-Haul truck parked up as Reign, Shania, and Monroe packed some boxes inside.

"It's finally moving day, huh?" I said as the guys and I approached the truck.

Reign turned around and a wide smile appeared on her face. "Oh hey guys! Yup, today's the day." Our eyes connected and it got a nigga nervous for a second. I licked my lips and smirked and awkwardly looked down.

"Where's Killah? Why he not here doin' this?" Cameron asked. "He had to go do something real quick- oh here. I have your shit, he told me you were coming." Reign pulled out the weed from the pocket of her Nike sweatpants and handed it to him as he passed her the money.

"Well we can help since we here." Jordan suggested.

Cameron scoffed and shoved the weed in his pocket. "No the fuck we can't. I ain't come here for that."

Monroe looked him up and down and aggressively rolled her eyes. "You'd probably break in half anyways. This why you don't be getting no pussy."

"Bet I can get yours." He replied.

"Bet I won't shoot you in yo fucking mouth-"

"Okay!" Reign interrupted them. "Yes we would love the help. We can pack these ones and y'all can go bring some more stuff from upstairs." She instructed and pulled out her keys and handed them to Jordan. "You know what floor already." She said and he nodded and we headed inside the building.