twelve

k a y d e n c e
[ killah ]

$

I pulled up to the warehouse after Tremaine hit me up saying it was an emergency

I pulled up to the warehouse after Tremaine hit me up saying it was an emergency. Apparently one of the kids was short on his payment so Tre asked me to come through to help sort this shit out.

I started recounting the money and noticed that the youngin' really was short on what he owed us.

"So what happened to the rest, kid?" I put the money down and took a seat.

"I-I s-swear. It's all there, that's all I have. I sold everything." The youngin' gulped and glanced between Tre and I nervously.

"Nah man, you short. Either you keeping the money from us or you still got some product left." I eyed him suspiciously.

He frantically shook his head and began breathing heavily. "There's nothing left, Killah. I sold everything, I ain't hiding no money from y'all either. I swear man, 'ion know why it's not adding up-"

"Nigga, you usin'?" Tre asked as he observed the teenager's rambling and weird body language.

The boy looked at Tre and shook his head. "H-hell no. C'mon man, why would you ask me that?"

Tre snickered and stepped in his face. "You stutterin' a whole lot, my nigga. What you say ya name was again?"

"Uh- Dwayne." He responded with a shaky voice.

Tre gave him a death glare then took a step back. "Well Dwayne, 'ion think you tellin' the truth. Now ima ask you again, is you usin' the shit you supposed to be sellin'? And you better answer correctly or it's gon' be a lot of trouble for you."

Dwayne gulped and stayed silent as his eyes started to fill up with tears.

"ANSWER ME NIGGA!" Tre yelled and stepped back in Dwayne's face. Dwayne's breathing increased while tears fell from his eyes. He slowly nodded without saying a word and Tre chuckled and moved back from him.

"We got a crackhead on our hands, that's unfortunate. Don't get high off ya own supply, youngin'! That's the first mothafuckin' rule we tell y'all dummies. The fuck is you doin' gettin' high off that shit anyways? What, weed not enough for you?" Tre dryly chuckled.

"School's just been stressin' me, man." Dwayne answered lowly as his voice croaked.

Tre scoffed and looked at me. "So what we gon' do wit him?" He asked.