seventeen

s h a n i a
[ chin ]

$

Today everyone was gathered at Reign and Killah's house after hearing about Reign's father's passing. I loved Reign's dad as if he were my own. He treated Monroe and I like we were his daughters when we were growing up so it hurt me just as much when the news broke out.

I haven't seen Armani since our last encounter and I knew he would be coming here today which caused my heart to skip a million beats. Even though I was here with Puff, I couldn't wait to see my little boy toy, or should I say... big boy toy.

Armani may have been angry with me but it's all good. He'll come around eventually. What man denies pussy unless he's into men? I know Armani won't be able to resist me. He's just acting this way because he's Puff's friend but it's not like Puff has to know, right? Besides, these kind of things are more fun and sexy when it's being done on the low.

"Baby, ima go take this call real quick" Puff said to me. I nodded and went back to staring into space. He got up off the couch and walked off. Shit... he could leave and go back home for all I care. I just wanted to see my sweet Armani.

I know I'm foul as shit for lacing that blunt we smoked but I just wanted a little taste of him. And let me just say, he was way better than what Puff has to offer. The way his hands were moving all over body, the size of his dick, the way his big juicy lips felt against mine. He was everything and more. I was gonna let him cum in me so I could have some of his pretty babies but I hopped off him right before he did. I knew that would be pushing it. Damn, if he was that good while intoxicated, I could only imagine how he would be like when he's fully aware.

"Wassup y'all?" Cameron walked in the house with Jordan, Adrian, and the beautiful man himself Armani.

"Hey guys. Thanks for coming." Reign approached them as they shared hugs and gave their condolences.

My eyes stayed glued to Armani. This man is just so fucking fine, how is this even possible?
I've always found him attractive but ever since that night, it's like my heart can't take how much of a man he is, a real fucking man.

"Shania!" Monroe whisper yelled and smacked my arm.

"Huh?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her.

"Girl will you stop undressing that man wit yo eyes?! You scaring me. Over here damn near drooling over a fucking kiss." She rolled her eyes and went back to eating the food on her plate.

Oh it's more than just a kiss now, honey.

But Monroe didn't need to know that and neither did anyone else, especially Reign's annoying ass. I love Reign, don't get me wrong. But sometimes I felt like she thought she was better then everyone. She had the beauty and brains. She was favoured by the crew because of her work capabilities and her humbleness.

Her relationship with Kaydence was one that everyone admired, myself included. The way he cared so much for her was something I secretly envied. I wanted Puff to give me the same thing. Kaydence was always crying for Reign, he couldn't go 24 hours without her and vice versa. It was cute but annoying to me. I just wish I had that. I swear if Reign wasn't my girl, I would've snatched Kaydence way before Puffy could ever get to me.

I got up off the couch after Reign went back into the kitchen and made my way over to Armani and his friends. "Hi boys." I greeted with a smile.

"Aye wassup, Chin." Adrian responded and chuckled.

I giggled and placed my hands on my hips. "Who said you can call me that? That name is for friends only." I said playfully.

"Oh so we not friends?" Cameron asked with a smirk on his face.

Ew.

I snickered and rolled my eyes. "I guess." I simply replied and brought my focus to Armani who kept his attention off me.

"Well hello to you too Armani!" I jokingly hit his arm and he shot me a look.

"Hi."
He said and looked away from me.

"Yo I'm bout to get some food." Jordan walked off and the guys followed behind.

I quickly stopped Armani by grabbing onto his arm. He turned around and snatched it out of my grip.
"Stop touchin' me." He gave me a stern look that made my panties so wet. Even when he's mad he's still sexy as hell.

"Can we talk?" I asked softly.

"No. We can't. Leave me the fuck alone, Shania. Puff is over there, go bother him and stay the fuck away from me." He lowly spat at me and walked off.

I felt myself getting heated as my chest heaved and I folded my arms. I glanced at Puffy who was still on the phone and looked back at Armani who was now talking to Reign.

Seriously?

This shit was pissing me off. This bitch not only has one but two niggas now gawking over her. What the fuck makes her so damn special? I'm pretty as fuck. Prettier than her if anything. I'm smart too. Probably not as smart as her, I'll admit that but I still got some fucking brains on me. It's just not fair. I'm not getting any younger. I deserve to have that same kind of shit from a man in my life. I'm a good woman. I wanna have a family with a good nigga who actually cares about me by the time I turn 30. This shit is so fucking annoying. Reign gets it all while Shania gets nothing.

Best believe, all that shits bout to change.

-