thirteen

O M N I S C I E N T

$

"AAAHHHHHHHHHH!" Cameron screamed.

Reign furrowed her eyebrows and slowly turned to look at him. "Boy why are you screaming? It's a ferris wheel."

Today was the day the group of friends set out on their excursion to Six Flags. Monroe decided to sit this one out and chose to go out on her long overdue date with Ramiro instead. So it was just Reign and Shania, along with the two sets of brothers which worked out well since they were all equal for the seats on the rides.

Speaking of which, Armani was currently partnered with the last person he wanted to be with on the ferris wheel. The group had already gone on multiple rides and voted to switch up their ride buddies for each one, rather than sticking to only one partner for the day. And alas, it was Armani and Shania's turn to be paired off.

"Why are you so quiet?" Shania asked him. All he did was shrug and remained silent as he looked down at all the people from the top of the ferris wheel. He really wished he could've been paired off with her on a different ride that prevented them from speaking, like a rollercoaster. Not this slow ass shit.

"Look Armani, I'm really sorry about what happened. I wasn't in the right mind and I was just upset that Nathan wasn't there. I didn't mean to kiss you, that shit was wrong and I'm really sorry for putting you in that awkward position."

Shania's apology seemed sincere, so he thought. He didn't want to make the rest of their time here more awkward than its already been between them, so he decided to let bygones be bygones.

Armani sighed and looked at Shania. "It's cool." He said and they both gave each other a soft smile.

Once the group was finished with the ferris wheel, they ran off to go find a more faster ride they haven't been on yet it.

"Yo wait!" Reign yelled at the group. Everyone stopped in their tracks and brought their attention to her.

"I wanna do that!" She pointed in the direction of a basketball game that was in the area where all the other games were.

The friends scurried their way over to the game which was set for two players. "Who wants to face me?" Reign asked the others.

Reign was really good at shooting hoops, thanks to Kaydence. But the others? Not so much. However, Armani didn't care about the fact that he could barely hold a ball in his hand with his strangely, yet cute deformed fingers. He just loved seeing Reign happy and if she wanted someone to face off in this game then damn it, he will be that person for her.

"I'll face you." Armani smirked and walked up to the game host to give him his money.

"Do you even know how to bounce a ball?"
Cameron asked, throwing all the shade he could possibly find.

Armani ignored his friend and paid the game host. Reign was also about to pay up but Armani stopped her. "S'all good, I got it." He smiled and did what gentlemen are supposed to do.

This little gesture caused Shania to burn inside. She didn't like that Armani was so nice to Reign. Shania knew him longer but he was never that nice to her. He only did things for because she was Puffy's lady. She's known Armani for 2 years but Reign gets to be all buddy-buddy with him? That shit wasn't sitting well with Shania one bit.