twenty four

O M N I S C I E N T

$

Its been a couple of days since Reign's been home. She came back after the day she left to pick up some clothes and Chronic but she hasn't returned since. She wanted Kaydence to drop his new bullshit persona before going back. Kaydence was disappointed in his actions towards Reign but he was just upset at her for disobeying him. He didn't believe one word about Armani being raped by Shania. In his mind, Armani was a lowlife creep. A disgusting human being.

There was no way Kaydence was gonna believe that Shania was lying. He's known both her and Puffy since high school. He's seen how much Shania loves Puff and vice versa. Puff may have fucked up once or twice but the love was definitely there. They all grew up together and know each other in and out. He couldn't fathom the way Reign was taking Armani's side like she didn't just meet him a few months ago. Reign's been friends with Shania for years, since they were 5 years old. They were basically sisters but yet, she wants to sit there and defend Armani? Kaydence wasn't with that shit.

But nonetheless, he did feel bad for putting his hands on Reign. For as long as they've been together, he's never cheated, they rarely argued unless it was over childish shit like who ate whose food in the fridge, and they've never gotten physically abusive with one another. He wanted to make it up to her, he wanted her to come home. However, Reign wasn't going back until the boys cancelled their planned hit on Armani and that was something Puff was refusing to do.

Meanwhile, Shania heard about Reign's animosity towards the whole situation. She didn't care though, and to be quite honest, she was fed up with Reign as a whole. Even though Shania really was lying, she was expecting her best friend, her sister, the woman she's known since childhood to be the first person to take her side. She felt like Reign was mad shady for "accusing" her of lying. Shania's friendship with Reign was now completely dead to her.

Drowning his sorrows in alcohol and weed, Kaydence decided to call Reign one more time to convince her to come back home to him.

"What Killah?!"

"Baby, stop calling me that."

"Why?! That's yo fucking name ain't it?! Killah K right?! The nigga who kills mothafuckas for no reason now."

Kaydence kissed his teeth. "You only call me that when you mad at me. Please stop being mad, mamas."

Reign scoffed and rolled her eyes. "What do you want Kaydence?"

He smiled at her finally calling him by his name again. "I want you to come home. I'm sorry baby, please just come home. I miss you, I even miss Chronic's annoying butt."

"Are you guys gonna stop?"

"Reign-"

"Didn't think so."

She hung up on him and he sighed deeply, listening to the dial tone before removing the phone from his ear to click the 'end' button.