twenty eight

k a y d e n c e
[ killah ]

$

I growled in annoyance at the sound of the doorbell ringing. "Go away!" I shouted at whoever was there while keeping my eyes on the television.

"Nigga open up the fucking door!" Ramiro yelled and started banging on it loudly.

I ignored him and kicked my feet up on the living room table and turned the volume up.

"Killah if you don't open this fucking door ima start sending bullets through this bitch!"

I kissed my teeth, got up off the couch, and went to go answer it. "What man?!"

"Yo b, what the fuck is going on with you and my sister?!" He brushed past me and I closed the door as he walked in the house. "Why the fuck is Puffy calling me telling me to tell you to watch yo back?! This nigga said you raped Shania!"

"WHAT?!" I shouted.

This fucking bitch.

"Killah please tell me you ain't do that shit-"

"Meero really?! You know me! Why the fuck would I go rape somebody?!"

Ramiro sighed deeply, trying to calm himself down. "Then why the fuck did she say that shit?" He gave me a stern look.

This was the moment where I knew I finally had to tell Ramiro how I did his sister dirty. How I cheated on the love of my life with some fucked up trick. How I literally just lost my whole entire heart because of my thoughtless actions.

I rubbed down my face and went to go sit back down on the couch. "I fucked up man. I fucked up and now Shania's probably mad at me for ignoring-"

"Killah, you tryna tell me you fucked Shania?" Ramiro interrupted. I didn't say anything, all I could do was look down and let him go off on me.
I deserved it.

"Yo you see- nah. I knew it. I knew from the day you first asked me to hook you up with Reign in the 9th grade you was gon' fuck up! You said you'd never hurt her man! How could you do this to her?!"

"I didn't mean to!" I shot up from the couch. "It was a fucking mistake! I was high and a lil drunk or whatever. We got into a fight about Armani and Shania. Reign kept defending Armani bout that whole situation and it pissed me off. She left and didn't wanna come back home. So I went over to Puffy's crib to get some advice, not knowing he was with you the whole time- Shania came on to me aight? I should've stopped it but I didn't and that's where I messed up. But I swear to you, I did not rape that girl. You can go tell Puffy that." I waved him off in frustration and sat back down.

Ramiro scoffed and shook his head. "You know none'a that shit's gonna mean anything to him right? You may not have raped her, but you did fuck her. Like you said, you didn't stop it. You fucked her willingly and that right there, is gonna send Nathan through the fucking roof."

He was right. Puffy's gonna want me dead regardless. Shania lied about the rape accusation, but we still had sex.

I fucked up. I would've rather had Reign blow my fucking brains out that day she pulled her gun out on me rather than go through whatever bullshit Puffy had planned for me.

"Have you spoken to Shania?" Ramiro asked and sat down on the other end of the couch.

I narrowed my eyebrows realizing that I actually haven't received a call from her in a minute. "Nah. Which is kinda weird 'cause shorty was blowing up my phone for the past 2 weeks. It's been a few days since I've heard from her."

"Well try calling her right now. Maybe you can talk some shit to get on her good side and she'll get Nathan to fall back." He suggested.

I sighed and nodded. "Aight." I picked up the phone and dialed Shania's number. It rang a few times but there was no answer. I tried again a couple more times but she still didn't answer.

"Fuck." I hung up and dropped the phone back on to the table. "What if this doesn't even work? What ima do next? I ain't tryna go to war with this nigga over a bitch." I said more to myself than to Ramiro.

"You either kill him or you gon have to leave, K. Get as far away from here as possible. But aye, I gotta keep it real with you. I'm not gonna be the one to help you with that shit. You already know Monroe and I are done with all of this, ain't nobody tryna get caught up in yo mess."

"Yea yea yea..." I rolled my eyes. I sat there for a few moments as I went deep into thought. Everything that happened from when we first found out about Armani and Chin to this very moment replayed over and over again in my head.

"Yo Meero." I looked over at him. "You think Reign was right? About Chin lying on Armani?"

Ramiro stayed quiet and took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "We some fucking idiots." He said and opened up his eyes to look at me. "Some real fucking idiots."

He kissed his teeth and got up and began pacing. "If she lied on you then of course she lied on Armani. Shorty stays complaining about how 'Nathan don't do this, Nathan don't do that'. We shoulda seen this shit coming. How the fuck we let that girl play us?! And Nathan's just as stupid! Shit." He gritted.

I leaned forward, placing my elbow on my knees and palmed my face with both hands. "I fucked up everything I had with Reign for nothing."

This shit was giving me a fucking headache. How did we really not expect Shania to be an undercover hoe? I blamed an innocent man, I cheated on my girlfriend. I was about to lose it.

The only person who could put an end to this without getting Armani, myself, or Puffy murdered, was the hoe herself.

"Ima try calling Chin again." I quickly picked up the phone and dialed her number. She still wasn't answering.

"This bitch was just ringing down my damn phone, now she don't wanna answer. Swear ima kill her when I see her." I mumbled to myself and dashed the phone beside me on the couch.

Wait till I come face to face with her.

-