nine

a r m a n i

$

I didn't mind taking Shania to go get her shit, I've given her rides before. I just didn't wanna do it because every time I drove her somewhere, she'd always talk my ears off about some crackhead shit that I didn't give a fuck about like she's doing right now.

I tuned her out about 5 minutes ago and the fact that she was drunk on top of that was just giving me a migraine. I would've let Reign take her, but Monroe was passed out on the couch and I didn't want her to wake up at some point and see that she was all alone in the house.

"Did you hear me?"

"Huh?" I snapped out of the shit talking I was mentally doing and looked at Shania.

"I said are you coming inside with me?"

"Oh uh-"I wanted to say no but I knew if something were to happen to her drunk ass, I'd feel bad for not being there to stop it.

"Yea, come on."

We got out the car and headed inside the store. She got her personal hygienic woman things and we made our way back to her crib.

"Aight take care of yaself, and tell Puff I said wassup when he gets back." I said as I stopped the car in front of the house. I was waiting for her to get out but she just looked at me like she was about to cry. Which she did.

"Woah, what's wrong?" I asked and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Nathan doesn't care about meeeeee!" She sobbed with her face in her hands and I just kissed my teeth. Shania ALWAYS felt like Puff didn't care about her. She complained about that shit to everyone and they grandmamas.

"Man come on before you throw up in my shit." I aggressively opened my door, got out, and slammed it shut. I walked over to the passenger's side and helped her out while she continued to cry. "Why does he do this to meeeeeeee?!"

I rolled my eyes as I walked her to her front door. I grabbed her house key out the pocket of her adidas sweater and opened up the door. Reign and Monroe were gone and I mentally cursed at myself. I was hoping they would still be here to deal with this so I can get the fuck on.

I took the pack of lady things from her and placed it on the living room table and helped her lay down on the couch. I then went to get her some water and brought the trash can from the downstairs bathroom and placed it next to her.

"Please don't die." I said to her and started making my way to the door.

"Why can't I have a man like you?"

Here. We. Fucking. Go.

"Shut up, Shania." I responded as calmly as possible without even looking back.

"Wait Armani!"

I grunted and turned around but didn't say anything. She got up from the couch and approached me with dried up tears on her face. "Thank you for making sure I was ok." She smiled and stopped in front of me. I took a step back and nodded. "No problem." I dryly replied and turned back around but she quickly snatched me back and grabbed my face to pull me in for a kiss.

I swiftly pushed her back and wiped my lips in disgust. "What the fuck are you doing?! You crazy?!" I spat at her.

"C'mon Mani, I promise I won't tell." She bit down on her lip and wrapped her arms around my neck. I removed her arms and released a deep sigh. "You drunk. Go to sleep."

Her face suddenly turned red as her nose flared up. She quickly turned around to sit down on the couch and looked back at me. "All you niggas is the same. Get out."

Shit, ain't gotta tell me twice.

I snickered and rolled my eyes. "This shit never happened." I simply stated to her before turning around and finally getting the fuck out.

Shania was a pain in the ass, always complaining bout some shit when it came to Puff. Sure he never really spent much time with her, which made it seem like he didn't care. But he seemed to really love her with the way he always spoke so highly of her, and not to mention all these goddamn years they've been together.

This little stunt she just tried to pull was out of pure drunkness and loneliness. I didn't even wanna imagine it being about anything more than that. I didn't have the time or energy to be dealing with these type of mothafuckas if Shania was out here plotting on tryna get with me this whole time. I brushed off all the seductive looks she would give me and shit but this? 'Ion like this... 'ion like this shit at all.

-