twenty nine

a r m a n i

$

After a long day at work, I dragged myself into the loft and the smell of some food being made instantly hit my nose, causing my stomach to growl

After a long day at work, I dragged myself into the loft and the smell of some food being made instantly hit my nose, causing my stomach to growl. I crept my way in and noticed Reign by the stove while Janet Jackson's 'That's The Way Love Goes' played on the record player. I smiled as I watched her sing along, just happy to see her in a better mood than she was in when she first got here.

I snuck up behind her with my hands behind my back and peeked my head over her shoulder. "What you makin'?" I asked, startling her.

"Shit Mani!" She playfully nudged me and giggled. "I felt like having a taco night. I used to do this with Monroe all the time but she ain't got time for me anymore, so you my rebound." She smiled at me and batted her eyelashes.

My mouth slightly dropped. "Wow. That's cold Reign." I chuckled and plopped up on the counter. She took a sip of her orange juice from a straw that was in a glass, making me furrow my eyebrows and look at her like she's an alien. "Why you always drinkin' out of straws for?" I asked her curiously.

She shrugged. "Ion know. More hygienic for me I guess." She replied and took another sip.

"You tryna say my shit's dirty?" I raised an eyebrow and grabbed the drink out her hand and took a sip, causing her to screwface me.

"No." She snatched the glass back. "But yo mouth probably is." She threw the straw away and brought out a new one.

I smirked and licked my lips. "You wanna find out?"

She slowly looked at me and I won't even lie, I just eye fucked the shit outta her.

"Nigga, you ain't cute." She playfully rolled her eyes.

Shorty lyin'.

Reign put the glass of orange juice on the counter and turned off the stove before turning her whole body to face me. "I have a question." She said, placing one hand on the counter and the other on her hip. "Why you ain't got no girlfriend?"

I released a low chuckle and shrugged. "I honestly don't know. I fuck a few girls here and there, but I guess I just never really came across the right girl that I feel is right for me." I responded truthfully.

She squinted her eyes at me. "Hmm, ok." She said and brought her attention back to the food. I swiped my bottom lip with my tongue and hopped off the counter and stood behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist. I felt her tense up and heard her gulp down her saliva.

"Mani.." she turned around to face me as I looked down at her with hooded eyes. "What are you doing?" She asked softly.

"I know he hurt you Reign." I brought my hand up to caress her cheek. "But I'm not him."

She sighed and looked into my eyes like she was searching for something.

"I ain't gon' do anything to you that you don't me to do. But just know I can love you way better than any other man could." We were standing so close together that I could feel her heart rate increase.

I smirked at her and gently held onto her chin as our lips nearly brushed against each other's. "Do you want it?" I lowly asked.

She nodded and whispered, "Yes." And that was all it took for me to finally connect my lips to her soft pair.

We shared a slow erotic kiss as my right hand travelled down her back and into her sweatpants. I gripped onto her ass cheek causing a light moan to escape her mouth. I moved her away from the stove and backed her up into the counter and brought my hand to the front of her panties. My lips then travelled down her jawline and to her neck while I used my fingers to push her panties to the side.

I brought my head up to look at her beautiful face as she moaned while my two fingers played with her wet pussy. "I love how this shit feels, Reign. You already wet for me." I bit down on my lip watching her throw her head back.

I removed my hand out of her pants and pulled them down along with her panties. She stepped out of them and I swiftly picked her up and placed her on top of the counter. "Spread this shit open for me baby." I said and licked both my index and middle fingers.

I watched her enjoy the intense euphoria she was in as I pumped my fingers in and out of her while I gripped on to her thigh with my left hand.

"Mani.. fuck." She moaned breathlessly.

"Hmm? What is it Reign? Want daddy to fuck you now?"

"Shit baby-"

"You gotta say it baby girl. You wanna cum on daddy's fingers or on daddy's dick?" I started moving my fingers faster.

"D-daddy's dick baby."

I bit my lip and removed my fingers from her wet cavern and licked off her sweet juices. I quickly unbuckled my belt and slid down my jeans and boxers. "C'mere." I pulled her in and smashed my lips into hers and pushed my dick inside of her.

She wrapped her legs tightly around my waist and threw her head back. "Fuck Armani."

I could feel her walls tense up around me as she finally released all over me. "Good girl." I whispered in her ear.

I pulled out and stepped back and helped her off the counter. "Turn around." She smirked at me and did as told, but lifted up one leg to place on the counter. I side grinned and licked my lips and brought my fingers down to play with her pussy while I watched her move her ass to match my rhythm. Shorty was nasty.

I moved my hand away and smacked her ass before grabbing my dick and pushing it back inside her. I stroked in and out, as her ass bounced back against me. Reign really did have a gorgeous body underneath all them baggy clothes. She was a fucking masterpiece, a true goddess.

"Shit Reign. Slow down baby." I felt myself about to nut and of course she didn't listen to me. She was about to cum too.

"Mmm, that's right baby girl." I let her release her juices all over my dick before I pulled out and let my seeds flow on her lower back.

I pulled up my pants and quickly ripped some paper towels off the roll and cleaned her up.

"So much for taco night." She snickered.

I kissed my teeth and grabbed her hand. "Girl fuck that food." I brought her chin up and pecked her lips. "Come in the shower. We ain't done yet."

-