twenty three

r e i g n

$

Chin really got me fucked all the way up. How could she do this to someone so sweet like Armani? I knew she had a thing for him, I just knew it. But why put him in such danger like this? He doesn't deserve any of this shit. Nobody does. Now getting everyone else to believe that she was lying this whole time is what's gonna be the problem. She was the one who raped him. But is Puffy gonna believe that? Tuh.

"And where the hell have you been?" Kaydence asked as I walked into the house.

"Ok one, lose the fucking attitude. And two, I was out tryna get the facts on this whole Armani and Shania bullshit. And guess what K? She was fucking lying!" I yelled at him and threw my keys on the living room table.

"Who told you that?" He squinted and tilted his head.

"Um.. Armani. But-"

"DIDNT I TELL YOU NOT TO TALK TO THAT NIGGA!" Kaydence shouted and snatched me by my arm.

"Get off me nigga, are you crazy?!" I snatched my arm back and pushed him away from me.

"Reign stop testing me." He threatened and stepped closer to me. "You went to go see that nigga after I told you not to, for fucking what?!"

"To get the truth!" I stepped right in his face. "He didn't rape her! Shania drugged and raped him!"

"Obviously that's what he's gonna say to you! Why the fuck would Shania do that to Puff?! You becoming real stupid Reign!" He shot at me and moved back. "Armani's obviously gonna lie about that shit 'cause he don't want no smoke. Chin has no reason to do that type of shit-"

"And neither does Armani!"

Kaydence stood there giving me a death glare for a few moments before quickly walking up to me, causing me to back up into the wall. "Why the fuck do you keep defending him huh?!" He yelled in my face. "We don't owe that nigga any loyalty! Chin's yo best friend. So why the fuck you keep taking his side?!" He slammed the wall causing me to jump.

I took a deep breath and clenched my jaw. "Get away from me Killah." I said as calmly as possible without even looking at him. I've never seen him so upset, not with me anyway.

"You're fucking him." An evil grin appeared on his face and my eyes snapped towards him. "Stop saying that shit!" I roughly pushed him and he quickly grabbed on to my neck and slammed my body back against the wall.

"That's what you doing Reign? Fucking that nigga behind my back? That's why you love chillin' wit them niggas so much. Now I get it." He aggressively let go of my neck and tears immediately fell from my eyes.

"NIGGA I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU!" I ran to him and started throwing punches at his face. "STOP FUCKING ACCUSING ME OF CHEATING! DO YOU KNOW ALL THE SHIT IVE DONE FOR YOU?! AND YOU WANNA PUT YO MOTHAFUCKIN HANDS ME?!" I shouted while crying as he tried to dodge my hits.

He finally caught a hold of me, wrapping his arms tightly around my body. "Baby, I'm sorry. I'm sorry aight? I didn't mean to."

"No get off of me!" I fought my way out of arms. "This is the second time today you accused me of sleeping with him. Then you have the nerve to threaten me and put your dirty ass hands on me! Fuck you Killah. All I wanted was to act with some sense and go hear the other side of the story, unlike the rest of you dumb mothafuckas. You're doing the most right now." I grabbed my keys off the table and headed for the door.

"Mamas, where you going?!"

"Fuck you and your 'mamas' nigga." I mumbled to myself and slammed the door shut behind me.

I got into my car and drove off to Monroe's. I seriously didn't know what the fuck was up with Kaydence but I didn't wanna be around it. He's never put his hands on me like that before and that shit actually scared me, I won't even front.

It's not like him to just act out like that. We usually have great communication and he's really good with taking things into consideration. We barely even fight. He's usually very level headed and doesn't get upset that easily. But this whole new 'you do what I say' attitude he's got going on is straight bullshit and I'm not here for it.  Since when do we go around killing niggas for no reason or without any facts? These niggas must've forgotten why Monroe blew Tremaine's head off in the first place. Friend or not, Chin was the one who was supposed to be getting all the smoke right now. Puffy needs to open up his fucking eyes, that girl ain't no angel.

Armani was telling the truth and I'm sticking by that.

-