five

r a m i r o

$

I was staring into space when Tremaine suddenly caught me off guard. He lifted his arm up with the gun in his hand and no remorse painted all over his face. My eyes rapidly looked back and forth at him and the trigger, wondering why the fuck was this nigga so damn crazy. I've always known he was the type to not give a fuck about shit but he really just be doing the most for no reason at all sometimes.

"Tre c'mon, what the fuck is you doi-"

BLAM!

Blood and brains splattered everywhere.

"Nigga what the fuck did you do that for?!" I angrily snatched the gun out his hand and he looked at me with a stupid smirk on his face.

"These mothafuckas takin' too long to get they asses here, so I just did what needed to be done. Fuck this nigga!" He roughly kicked the guy's leg that he had just killed. The man was still tied up to the chair we had him seated in but with his head now hanging all the way back as the bullet to his cranium caused his blood to leak out from behind.

The door to the warehouse we were in opened and slammed shut. We turned our heads and seen these fools finally show up.

"Damn, the fuck happened?!" Puff removed his shades off his face and eyed the dead body in disgust.

Tremaine inhaled his blunt before speaking. "I got word from one of his niggas that he was on that snake shit. Told me the cops got to him and talked him into bein' a snitch for 'em. So this..." He pointed at the body, "was the outcome." He concluded.

"Yo how you even know that information was true, Tre?" Killah questioned then quickly shot his head in my direction. "And why you ain't stop him?" He asked me.

I looked at him with a blank expression, "have you actually hung out with this nigga?" I questioned him back sarcastically but seriously.

Killah kissed his teeth and waved me off and turned back to Tremaine. "Listen, Tre. You needa cut this wild shit out, you gon' bring more heat on us." He said.

Tre chuckled and gently tapped the ash off his blunt, "see that's the problem with you niggas. Y'all love waiting around while I like getting straight to the point. Waiting around for people ain't my thing, y'feel me? That's how you fuck up."

"Ok but this shit right here was unnecessary. You can't be doin' these kinda things without actual facts." Puff spoke up.

"Yo fuck the facts! Who the fuck died and made you boss?!" Tre spat at Puff.

"Nigga you doin' dumb shit based off of someone else's words! How you know that nigga wasn't talkin' shit?! He probably wanted this shit to happen for his own benefit! I'm just sayin' you gotta chill ou-"

"Fuck you, Nathan! If anything, I just did us and the rest of the crew a fucking favour! You should be thanking me witcho stupid lipgloss wearin' ass!

Killah and I just stood there watching them go at it. This was a regular thing for them and as annoying as the shit was, it was actually pretty entertaining sometimes. Tre was damn near a lunatic and Puff was the complete opposite. Both of them were constantly bumping heads with each other but we knew it was all love in the end.