twenty seven

O M N I S C I E N T

$

Ever since Reign left Kaydence, he's done nothing but sit around the house expecting her to come back. She changed her number so it was a struggle and a half trying to get into contact with her. Monroe wouldn't tell him where she was or give him the new number, and Ramiro had no clue about what was even going on. No one wanted to tell him. He would send a bullet straight into Kaydence's heart if he found out he fucked over his sister. That was his best friend and regardless of Kaydence's filth, no one wanted their friendship to end.

Meanwhile, Shania's been blowing up Kaydence's phone since that night. She was hypnotized by his dick and could now understand why Reign was so in love with him. She wanted more and she wanted him. She wanted him be hers.

But Kaydence wanted nothing to do with her. He felt like shit. As he should. Anything with Shania's name revolving around it, he wanted no parts. He just wanted Reign back but he knew that wasn't gonna happen. Reign was a strong minded woman who didn't take no bullshit from anyone. Kaydence knew she was gone for good and he only had himself to blame.

Shania wasn't handling being ignored by him too well. In fact, she was going crazier than she already was. In her stupid little mind, she thought her Kaydence were gonna secretly run off with each other and live happily ever after, leaving Reign to suffer in depression and Puffy to do whatever the fuck he does. Unfortunately for her, that was all a dream. A dream that was crushed.

Y'all wanna know what this trifling ass bitch did?

Shorty went to Puff out of anger and told him that Kaydence raped her too. Kaydence doesn't know that yet though. She told Puff this whole fairytale about how Kaydence was drunk and he came over looking for him and ended up taking advantage of her. Talking about Kaydence called her 'easy' and a whole bunch of other nonsense.

So not only does Puff want one person dead, but two. He didn't give a fuck if that was his nigga from way back when. You touch Shania, you're a dead man. Shania was enjoying all this attention she was now getting from Puff. He felt so sorry for her, he actually started spending more time with her and doing everything she's been complaining about. Except proposing to her.

But all of that excitement was put on pause when she received a call from someone she never thought she'd hear from ever again.

"You finally came to your senses huh?"

Armani scrunched up his face and looked at his phone before putting it back to his ear. "Ew bit-"

Reign smacked his arm and gave him a death glare.

He cleared his throat and changed the tone in his voice. "I mean, yea baby I miss you." He said and silently gagged.

Shania giggled and bit down on her lip. "Look, I'm really sorry about what I said to Nathan. That wasn't right, but I was just mad at you."

Armani covered the bottom of the phone and looked at Reign. "Ima kill her. Reign I swear-"

"Will you just do the damn thing-"

"But she crazy-"

"Mani just-"

Armani kissed his teeth. "Aight aight." He rolled his eyes and removed his hand off the speaker. "It's cool baby. Uh, can I see you tonight?"