fifteen

a r m a n i

$

I groaned deeply at the intense headache I was slowly waking up to. My eyes fluttered open and I brought my hand up to rub my eyes. I squinted as the sun heavily beamed through the window when my eyes suddenly shot open.

"What the fuck?" I whispered to myself as I scanned the unfamiliar bedroom.

I looked down to see myself shirtless and slowly lifted the sheets up and noticed I was naked head to toe. I slowly looked to my left and nearly went into cardiac arrest at the sight of the woman laying next to me.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck..."
Was all I could say as I jumped out the bed and ran around the room searching for my clothes.

"Mmm.. good morning handsome." Shania stretched and yawned.

PAUSE.

Now, I normally don't like to call women out they names so please forgive me ladies.

But...

"BITCH! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME?!"

Shania gave me a weird look and rolled her eyes. "Well who the fuck pissed your goddamn cereal-"

"Shania I'm not fucking playin' wit you!"

She scoffed and got out of the bed. She walked into her closet, came back out, and threw my clothes at me. "We smoked, remember? We were probably just too high and I guess we got caught up in the moment." She grabbed her pink silk robe to put on.

"Nah, bitch." I roughly put my clothes on. "You got me fucked up. I wanted to say hi to Puff and- wait. Where the fuck-... OH BITCH YOU REALLY ARE CRAZY!" I backed up and eyed her in disgust.

"He was never here was he? Oh fuck no. I'm gone."
I stormed off.

Shania followed behind and snatched my wrist that I instantly snatched back from her. "Don't touch me you fucking hoe!" I spat at her.

She snickered and folded her arms.
"You wasn't saying all that shit last nig-"

"Bitch I will fucking kill you." I stepped in her face.

"Not if I kill you first. You forget the people I roll with?"

"Fuck you and yo people!" I shoved her out the way to go down the steps.

"Reign too?!"

I stopped in my tracks and turned to look at her as she stared at me from the top of the stairs with an evil grin.

"The fuck does Reign have to do with anything?"

She softly chuckled and walked down the steps slowly. "Oh Armani... I see the way you look at her. The way you get nervous around her, they way you're so nice to her. How do you think Killah would feel about that?" She stopped two steps above me.

I exhaled a deep breath and clenched my jaw. "Shania listen to me and listen to me fucking well. Whatever game ya tryna play right now, I promise it won't end well for you. I know I ain't fuck you willingly last night. And as far as Reign? You got those facts all messed up, baby girl. She's a friend and only a friend. It ain't my fault ya nigga don't pay no fucking mind to you to the point where you can't even tell when a man just wants to be a gentleman to a lady. Now I see why Nathan treats you the way he does. And with this stank ass, hoe ass behaviour you got, I hope he continues."

I turned around and continued down the steps leaving her there. I slammed the door behind me and got into my car and sped off.

My mind was racing rapidly as I drove home. How the fuck did I let this shit happen? I should've known that weak ass apology was fake as fuck. I seriously should've let her take the damn bus home. God why me? Why the fuck did it have to be me? I pray, I go to church, I got a good job, I give money to the homeless, I've made my parents proud. Why me?

Is it the eyes?

"Bruh, I'm bout to go buy some black mothafuckin' contacts." I mumbled to myself.

But seriously, I had no clue what Shania was gonna be up to next. She's become so fucking bold and sneaky lately. One thing I knew for sure though, was if her big mouth blabs to Puffy about this, shit ain't gon' be pretty. I'm really not tryna war with my nigga over no bitch that I don't even want or like. But knowing how these type of niggas are, that shit don't mean a damn thing to them.

-