eighteen

O M N I S C I E N T

$

"Nigga what the hell did I say?! See, I knew some shit like this was gonna happen!" Kaydence yelled at Tremaine.

Tre asked to meet up with the guys at Puffy's house after the little run-in with the feds. He wanted them to plan out their next moves but everyone in the room was just about tired of his shit.

"Yo calm down K! I'm still here, right? I'm free, am I not? So why you trippin'?" Tremaine rolled his eyes and continued the pool game he had going on with Puff.

"Nigga you actin' like they ain't got they eyes on you now. You were the last person seen with the kid! We were both there when the shit went down remember? Or is all that fuckin' chronic gettin' to yo bald ass head?"

"Killah, relax man. Even if somethin' was to go down, I wouldn't drag you wit me. I gotchu nigga." Tre reassured him.

"Hm."
Was all Kaydence said and gave him a look before biting into his apple.

"But Tre you still needa cool out man

"But Tre you still needa cool out man. How many times we gotta say this? If you'd just listen for once, nobody would have anything to worry about." Ramiro added.

Tre scoffed and stood up straight from the pool table. "Meero, do me a favour? Shut the fuck up." He demanded with an unimpressed look.

"Who the fuck-..." Ramiro looked at him like he was crazy.

He got up from his seat and slowly started approaching Tre

He got up from his seat and slowly started approaching Tre. "Listen nigga, this shit ain't a fucking joke. I'm getting real tired of you acting out. We all are. It's either you stop this shit or you leave, period. The way you move ain't smart and quite frankly, I ain't wit it."

Tre deeply chuckled and put the pool stick down on the table. "So what you tryna say?"

"I'm tryna say what the fuck I just said. You deaf?!" Ramiro spat at him.