26

Billie and Mae managed to get everything done in record time. She already dealt with the leasing office, paying the ridiculous fees to break her lease. All of which she absolutely refused to let Billie pay. Mae got home and Billie had already taken out the suitcases for her. He grabbed all of her picture frames and photos around the house and began making piles for her.

She made 3 piles for herself. One for her suitcase for the flight. One for the moving truck and one to be shipped to Billie's house to arrive before the truck. Most of it being clothes and toiletries. But also some photos and other things.

As for her bigger furniture, such as her living room set, TV and bed, Mae knew she didn't need most of it, but her parents insisted on packing it into their shed for now. It's not like they used it much. However, Billie also insisted on her bringing what she wanted and they would figure it out. He kept trying to drill into her mind that he wanted this to be their house not just his.

The whole flight back to California was a blur. Mae could barely keep still. Billie, on the other hand, passed out almost immediately. He slept the whole way through and didn't wake up until the pilot came on telling everyone to fasten their seat belts.

Mike and Brittany were waiting at the baggage claim for the couple grinning ear to ear.

"Uhm I only just found out that you're now going to be a California resident? What the hell?! That's so fucking exciting!" Mike pulled Mae into a big bear hug.

"Well to be fair I only found out on Thursday night myself." Mae smiled.

"How are you feeling?" Brittany pulled Mae away from her husband and into a soft hug.

"Much better. Still, nothing too crazy and no sex," Brittany stuck her tongue out and blew a raspberry. "But other than that, I'm okay. We're okay." Mae smiled.

"Well, that's great to hear. I'm so fucking pumped you're here! So is Adrienne!"

"I know! I should call her. I haven't talked to her since I was In the hospital. I'll do that when we get home."

Billie and Mae finally got their bags and walked with Brittany and mike to their car so they could head home. Mae felt like she was in a dream. It still didn't feel real just yet. As the couple sat in the back seat of Mikes BMW, Billie put his hand on her thigh. Mae didn't even need to look at him as she grabbed his hand in silence.

xxx

The next morning, Mae woke up and rolled over to see Billie Joe still asleep. She let out a content sigh as the smirk on her lips grew. She slid out of bed and made her way down to the kitchen to get the coffee ready. Moments later, wearing only one of Billies shirts and her underwear, she set a hot cup of coffee on Billie Joe's nightstand as she stepped out onto the small balcony that branched off of Billies room.

She sat to think about how crazy her life has been. She went from working non stop at a job she loved, but didn't really want to have for the rest of her life, to meeting who she truly believes is her soulmate and moving to California with him, and is putting some serious thought into what her next career move will be.

She decided to grab her phone and take a quick selfie. She felt she looked rather nice with the early morning sun working in her favor. She posted the photo on Instagram, with a sun emoji and made sure to use the "Oakland, California" location for her photo. Once it was posted. She took the last sip of her coffee and walked back inside. It was nearing 10 am and couldn't wait for Billie to wake up anymore.

She slid onto the bed and snaked her arm over his chest, rubbing small circles into his skin with her thumb. As she slid under the covers, she couldn't help but notice Billie was already sporting some morning wood. That gave her an idea. Her hand slid down his torso and stopped at his growing erection. She slid her hands into the hole in his briefs and began to slowly stroke him.

Billie began to wake slowly, the only real giveaway being the soft moan escaping his lips. She picked up the pace just a bit as she felt him grow harder. Soon, she slid herself under the covers to place her lips around Billies erection and suck lightly. She immediately felt Billie's hand on her back as she picked up the pace once again, making sure she paid extra attention to the tip, something she knew he loved. She began to use both her hand and mouth as she felt Billie grow even harder, knowing he was going to reach his orgasm soon.

She was right, only a few moments later, Billie's hand went straight to her head to hold her in place, as his hips began to buck as he emptied himself into his girlfriend's mouth.

"Well goodFuckingMorning" he exhaled as he watched Mae crawl out from under the blankets.

"Just cause I can't have fun doesn't mean you can't." Mae purred as Billie pulled her close.

"I'd be lying if I said I can't wait until you can have fun again." He chuckled.

"Yeah, me fuckin too. Soon." She smiled as Billie pressed his lips to her forehead. "It hasn't hit me yet. That I live here.."

"I know. It will though. Once you start putting your clothes away and once your pictures are here, it'll feel real. Our two worlds colliding."

"You're so cheesy" Mae laughed. "Shit! I forgot I was going to call Adrienne. I haven't talked to her since the hospital."

Billie smiled as he grabbed his phone. "Here. Let me grab a shirt and we can FaceTime her." Mae nodded and watched as he grabbed a t-shirt from his closet and coming back to sit on the bed. Billie selected her contact and watched it ring.

"Hey B what's up? oh shit! Hey Mae!" Adrienne laughed, making Mae do the same.

"Hiii. I want it to be known this was my idea!" Mae laughed. Billie just rolled his eyes playfully.

"Wait I just saw your Instagram post, are you guys here?"

"Well yes.." Billie chimed in.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Well soon, I'm going to need you to show me where the DMV is because I'll have to switch my license from a DC license over to California.." Mae tried to play it cool. But she saw how excited Adrienne was a couldn't hold the smile back any longer.

"What?! You moved in?! Shit! I'm so happy for you guys!" Adrienne beamed.

"Thanks 80, that means a lot!" Mae smiled. "I told you is call, so here we are. Billie was the one that wanted to FaceTime you, so hopefully we didn't catch you at a bad time."

"Not at all! We just got back from yoga. How are you feeling? I'm assuming much better if you packed up and moved across the country?" Adrienne smiled.

"Yeah much better. Still taking it slow, still recovering, even though some days it doesn't feel like it. But, yeah, Billie Joe made me realize that I was kinda stuck in a dead end loop. We'd been taking a lot about the future with all this happening, and he talked me into it." Billie Joe's jaw dropped playfully.

"Now wait a fuckin minute here. She just made it seem like I had to fucking beg and plead and get on my fucking knees. No. It was a quick 5 minute conversation." He laughed, causing the two women to laugh along.

"He's not wrong. But I'm already so happy. The weather alone is just heaven compared to the East Coast." Mae shifted the phone back to her view.

"Well, I'm so so happy for you guys. Let's get together soon okay?"

"You got it 80! We'll talk to you later." Billie Joe and Mae said their quick goodbyes before ending the call. The both quickly lay back down on the bed and Mae sighed.

"So, where do I get to put my shit?"

A/n: hello my lovely people. Thank you so much for the recent love! This is a long one just for you. 🥰 as always, don't forget to vote and comment!!