27

By the end of June, Mae was almost completely moved in. Meaning most of her belongings were out of boxes and where they now belonged. Her stuff fit in perfectly with Billie Joe's style and that did not go unnoticed.

It was an early Saturday morning when Mae had to sneak out of Billie Joe's grasp to use the restroom. She decided to brush her teeth before heading back to bed.

As she tiptoed back towards the bed, the older man's eyes fluttered open and a soft smile appeared on his lips.

"Whatcha doin?" He rasped.

"I had to pee if you must know." She teased before placing a sweet kiss on his lips.

"Mmm and you brushed your teeth I see." He pulled away only for a moment before placing his lips back on hers. It didn't take long for the kiss to deepen, Billie Joe ran his tongue along Mae's bottom lip. 

They shifted in bed as Mae was being pulled on top of her boyfriend. His hands cupped her firm ass as their tongues continued to dance.

"Ya know, it's been a few months. I think I'm in the clear." Mae spoke barely above a whisper. Billie Joe's eyes lit up and a devilish smirk played across his lips.

"Is that so?" Mae gave Billie a shy nod before his hands began to peel her tank top from her upper half.

"Don't get your hopes up, it probably won't be very long." He teased making Mae giggle. Of course, she didn't care, but in the back of her mind, she did kind of feel bad. She was very quickly brought back to reality, however, when Billie began to nip and suck lightly on her nipples.

Billie took notice of how Mae began to squirm on his lap and quickly flipped them over. He didn't want to do anything crazy with her, being that it was the first time they've had sex since everything happened. He didn't know if she was still sore, or if it would hurt. The female anatomy kind of confused him to be honest.

Mae took the lead and slid her pajama shorts off, along with her underwear.

"So wet already.." Billie whispered as he leaned down to kiss Mae once again. He lined himself up with her entrance and shot her a quick look before moving forward. She only gave a very quick nod before he eased his way inside.

"Fucking hell," Mae called out. This made Billie Joe stop mid-thrust, making Mae chuckle.

"Baby I'm fine. It just feels so good.." she looked up at Billie with a sexy grin and he picked up the pace.

"God damn it baby I told you it'd be quick." He thrust into her a few more times before he watched Mae's eyes roll back and flutter closed.

"Babe, I'm gonna cum, please don't stop!" Mae arched her back for only a moment, but it wasn't long before she was calling out Billies name. This sent him over the edge and soon after reached his climax.

"Holy fuck." Mae panted. Billie sighed contently next to his girlfriend.

"We're not going that long without having sex again ya hear me?" He laughed. "That was almost embarrassing."

"Oh shut up. I thought it was perfect." She rolled onto her side and placed a kiss on his lips before getting up and walking towards the shower.

xxx

Unfortunately, the couple wasn't able to say the rest of their day was as exciting as their morning. Not for Mae at least. She decided that she'd take advantage of being up at a reasonable hour on a weekday to take care of things at the DMV and switch her license over and change her address.

Billie helped her gather all the documents before she left, and kissed her goodbye before getting dressed and making his way to meet with Mike and Tre.

Mae used the ridiculous California traffic to attempt to call her best friend.

"Hey, my California bitch. What's up?" Erica laughed into the phone.

"That was quite the greeting. I'm heading to the DMV to switch my license over. Liberating stuff, I know." She chuckled. "But I wanted to call and check on you guys and the baby!"

"We're good! Adjusting to life with Charlie back at work full time. I haven't decided if I'm going to go back to work or not. But Coop is doing good! Already 13 pounds!"

Mae kept her best friend on speakerphone as she made her way down the highway, waiting for traffic to dissipate. She told Erica she'd call her back in a few days once she started seeing the signs for the DMV.

Mae got lucky that she didn't have to sit in that godforsaken building forever, it only took her about an hour tops and that alone is a miracle.

She was officially a resident of California. On her drive back home, she got lost in her thoughts as she put some thought into what she wanted to do now that she was on the west coast. She knew Billie wasn't going to rush her into anything, but she felt that she should try and get her ducks in a row somehow.

She made it home and saw Billies car parked in the driveway, meaning his meeting was over.

She walked in and heard strumming From Billies office. What else is new? She thought to herself. Mae couldn't help the smile that crept on her lips as she looked through the doorway to see Billie Joe laying back in his chair playing his guitar.

"Hi." She spoke up spottily, not trying to scare him.

"Hey, sweetheart. How was the DMV?" He grinned.

"Oh, ya know. It was just the most exciting part of my day.." she teased as she thought back to their escapades this morning. "How about you?"

"I should be working on this new song, but I just can't seem to want to do it." He put his guitar down on the stand that was sitting next to him and stood up to walk over to Mae. "Why do you look like you're about to explode?"

Mae grinned, knowing that she was either super easy to read or that he just knew her so well; she chose the latter. "I'm just wondering what I'm going to do out here. I hate sitting around doing nothing. It's not like I'm gonna be able to hop right Into a modeling agency, and I'm not sure if wanna go back to corporate America." She chuckled.

"Look, I told you, take your time. I meant it. If you're interested I'm sure we could get you in at the guitar shop or even at Oakland Coffee.."

"Those might not be a bad idea." She smiled. "I just hate not doing anything. I don't feel like I deserve it."

Billie placed a kiss on Mae's forehead. "Whatever you say, sweetheart."

A/n: I'm so sorry it's been MONTHS since I last uploaded. I'm terrible. I hope everyone had a great holiday season and happy new year!