This is very serious guys

For @floppyeras

For @floppyeras

So Philippines will be the star of this chapter so that'll be a head-start for you non-Filipinos

I really have a lot to say for this

Philippines: what I think about the Covid-19?

Philippines: absolute disaster! I simply cannot apprehend it!

Philippines: the fact that a lot of people die everyday is very concerning around the world

Philippines: and the fact that we loose dire amount of medical supplies, doctors, and places for burial are also very nerve-wracking and stressful

Philippines: surely all the people around are doing their best to contain the virus yet, why are people still infected by it? Has the problem arose within your subconscious? Is not the Virus enough to stop you from being a reckless fool?

Philippines: what exactly do we need to do in order for us to stay put?

Philippines: *sighs* *wipes a few tears away*

Philippines: I'm tired, and I'm sure the rest of us feel the same way.

Philippines: with the people staying at home, there's no work which means the government cannot fully supply as with anything is they weren't paid taxes, people with jobs have no choice but to supply themselves with the money they have as of the moment, the economy will be slowly collapsing due to the absence of workers, and as a Filipino who knows the situation of OFWs will have to seek refuge in their homes trying to find a way to get food in order for their family to live.

Philippines: Doctors are trying their best to find a way to solve the pandemic, but as they do, they tire themselves and loose apart of their minds—freedom and rest is what they seek. Have you seen them on the news? Have you seen the dark circles on their eyes? Have you seen their bruised nose from the usage of their mask? Have you seen how many doctors worked till their death trying to save Corona Virus patients?

Philippines: my country is a corrupt country, how much more if the people who are not doctors stay at home and wait for this quarantine to end? Everyone is suffering in their situations. You may never know when everything will simply run out and people start to purge.

Philippines: there's not enough masks for everyone, and people on the streets are left to wonder what the hell is happening, no one here is kind enough to take them in, no one here is kind enough to share their supplies. Everyone here is just trying to protect their family, their own blood. No outcast is claimed negative of the virus unless tested. Suspicion arises within our society.

Philippines: but not every problem has just the side of darkness, there are also facts that had lead to good key points in our environment.

Philippines: for example, pollution! Because there are no cars bustling around and factories going on about, the sky is clear and the Ozone layer is healing itself! Because of the fact people don't throw trash or occupy rivers, oceans, lakes, and streets, animals are starting to roam freely as the bodies of land and water remain clean and pollution-free.