Vol. 1 Ch. 1 Going To Beacon

Your POV

I was playing video games with my sister, Yang. Technically, we are twins since we were both born on the same day. But I'm older by a minute. I was currently winning the game, when suddenly our little half sister, Ruby, bursted into the room, causing me to lose. Yang turned to face her sister and said, "Ruby! Where have you been? You should've been back hours ago!" I placed my hand on my twin's shoulder and said, "Yang, I'm sure that there's a reasonable explanation as to why Ruby was gone for Xiao Long." Yang smiled at my pun and said, "You're right, Y/N." Ruby smiled, hugged me tightly, and said, "That's why I'm glad to have you as my big brother." I smiled and ruffled her hair.

Ruby's POV

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Y/N and Chibi Yang having a pun war)

I woke up from a bad dream. I went to my brother's room and found him sprawled out on his bed, snoring lightly. I walked over to him and shook his shoulder. He woke up, saw me, and said, "Hmm? Rubes? What is it?" I looked down and said, "I had a bad dream. I know I'm probably too old to ask this, but can I sleep with you tonight?" He smiled and said, "I don't mind, I'll protect my little sister from bad dreams." I smiled and climbed into bed next to him. He kissed my forehead and said, "Goodnight, Rubes." I smiled and said, "Goodnight, Big Bro." Then I drifted off to sleep.

Your POV

The Next Morning

I yawned as I woke up. I saw Ruby still sleeping next to me. I smiled and gently woke her up. She yawned and left the room. I got dressed and met my sisters downstairs for breakfast. Dad said, "You kids best hurry up and eat. The Bullhead will be arriving at later today and you still have pack Ruby." Then dad said, "Hey, Y/N, can we talk in the other room?" I nodded and followed him to the other room.

He shut the door behind me and said, "Son, I know that it goes without saying that you'd protect your sister forever. But I'm still going to say it, please look after your sisters. I know Yang was more effected by your mom leaving, so I trust you to know how to help your twin. And Ruby, she's going to be 2 years younger than probably anyone else at Beacon, so please keep an eye on her." I smiled and said, "You can count on me, dad." He smiled, hugged me, and said, "You're so much like me. When did you grow up so much?" I smiled and said, "I learned from the best." He smirked and said, "In that case, you should have no problems with the ladies." I chuckled and said, "Well, I learned from the best."

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.