Vol. 4 Ch. 34 Getting Back Out There

Your POV

I got out of the shower and decided to change my day-to-day outfit. I grabbed a different shirt and jacket. I also grabbed a different pair of pants and a pair of shoes that were red instead of blue. I got dressed and went downstairs. I saw Yang in her new outfit and said, "Wow, your new outfit looks amazing, Sis." She smiled and said, "Thanks, Bro. Your outfit looks great, too. You ready to go?" I nodded and said, "Thanks, and I'm ready if you are, sis." Yang smiled and hugged me. Then we went downstairs and got on Bumblebee. I wrapped my arms around my sister's waist and held on as she drove off.

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Yang tuning Bumblebee)

After we had been driving for a few hours, we stopped and I said, "Hey, sis. How about we switch places. I'll drive for a while, and you can rest for a while." Yang looked at me, yawned, and said, "That sounds like a good idea. But when it gets dark, stop and we'll set up camp for the night." I nodded and said, "You got it." We switched places and Yang held onto me as I started driving. When the sun had finally set, I pulled off the road and parked the bike. Since Yang was still asleep, I set up camp, picked up my sister, and laid her on the sleeping bag. I stayed awake to keep watch. The next couple of hours were quiet for the most part, the most that happened was a small Boarbatusk appeared, but I killed it before it could do anything. I yawned, went over to Yang, and gently woke her up. She opened her eyes and I said, "It's your turn to keep watch, I'm getting tired." Yang nodded and said, "Thanks for letting me sleep first." I smiled and said, "No problem, sis." I laid down as Yang got up. Then I fell asleep.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.