Vol. 3 Ch. 29 Leaving Home

Ruby's POV

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Qrow flying into a window over and over)

I packed up all of my things that I would need. I went to Y/N's room, held his hand, and said, "Hey, bro. It's me, Ruby. I'm going to go after the people that were behind the attack on Beacon. Don't worry, I'm not going alone. Jaune, Ren, and Nora said that they'd be willing to join me. I had hoped that you would've woken up before I left. But just know that I'll be fine. I love you and Yang. And I hope you wake up soon. Bye, big bro."

I grabbed my things, put them into a backpack, put on the backpack, stepped outside, and quietly shuts the front door. Jaune said, "Hey." I turned to him and said, "Hey, Jaune. Haven's a long way to go." Jaune replied, "I know. It's the only way we have." I asked, "Are you sure you want to come along?" Ren answered, "The journey will be perilous, and whether we'll find answers at the end is entirely uncertain." Nora added, "But we wouldn't be here if we weren't up for it." I smiled and said, "Then let's get started." Then the four of us began our long trek, down the road leading away from my home.

3rd Person POV

Taiyang brings breakfast to Ruby's bedroom, but suddenly drops it when he sees she's not there. The concerned father then runs out of the room, unaware of the note Ruby left behind on her bed. As Taiyang runs past Yang's bedroom, she notices a crow perched on a branch, before watching it fly off.

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Ruby jumping into a mountain of cookies)

Qrow watched as Ruby and her friends continued on their journey. He held up Ozpin's cane, before jumping from the cliff. A crow takes his place and flies towards Ruby's group. Back at Taiyang's house, Y/N's finger twitches slightly.

I know that this chapter was kinda short, but I have big plans for upcoming chapters. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.