Vol. 2 Ch. 12 The New Eye

Weiss' POV

We left the cafeteria and headed towards the infirmary. We followed Yang into Y/N's room and saw he was awake. I looked at his left eye and saw that the new robotic eye looked similar to his actual eye.

He saw us come in and said, "Hey girls

He saw us come in and said, "Hey girls." I crossed my arms and said, "How are you feeling?" He looked at me and said, "Other than trying to get used to this new eye, I'm feeling fine. It seems like you actually care about me, Snowflake." I rolled my eyes and said, "Because you're part of our team, you dunce!" I stormed out of the room and thought to myself, He's too much of a flirt for him to actually be with me. Besides, Neptune's kinda hot too.

Your POV

I smirked as Weiss left the room. Then I turned to Blake and my sisters, and Blake said, "Glad, you're okay. I'll let you and your sisters have some time alone together." Then she left. I looked at Yang and Ruby and said, "I'm sorry for being gone for 'Xiao Long'. I guess I lost 'sight' of time." Yang smiled and laughed. Ruby came over to me, hugged me, and said, "I'm glad you're okay. I don't know what I'd do if you were gone. I love you, Y/N." I ruffled her hair and said, "I love you too, Rubes."

Then Yang said, "So how's the new eye?" I sighed and said, "It's good, but it'll take some getting used to. Dad said that he was going to visit me but I told him that I'd be home during our upcoming break." She nodded and said, "Well, I'm glad you're okay." I smiled and asked, "So, did Snowflake miss me while I was gone?"

Yang sighed and said, "Well, I think you have some slight competition now. Weiss has her eyes on one of Sun's teammates, Neptune. But I don't think that you should worry about him too much." I raised an eyebrow and asked, "And why is that?" Yang replied, "Neptune flirts with pretty much every girl he sees." I nodded and said, "I see." Then Yang said, "Besides, you could always ask Weiss out to the dance that's coming up next week." I smirked and said, "Yeah, I could."

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.